Kamberi loan extended

shaka

According to Sunday Post, Florian Kamberi's loan has been extended to cover the Bayer Leverkusen game.

He's got another chance to impress and win a permanent move.  Could be a decent squad option but ideally we need better than him to win the league.

https://www.sundaypost.com/fp/florian-kamberis-Rangers-loan-extended-in-time-for-europe/

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MorelosRangers said:

I can only see Morelos starting in this game. But you never know.

It would be mental to start with anyone other than Morelos, unless he's unavailable for whatever reason.

1 minute ago, MorelosRangers said:

We should start both. Need to score at least 3 so we've basically got fuck all to lose. Load the team with attacking players and go all out. 

4 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

We should start both. Need to score at least 3 so we've basically got fuck all to lose. Load the team with attacking players and go all out. 

When do we ever play with players who can defend? 😂

29 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

Unless there's something in the rumours that Morelos is about to leave.  Although in that case I'd imagine Defoe would start.

Are we allowed new signings for the Leverkusen game or does it need to be the same players registered for the first leg?

Just now, shaka said:

Unless there's something in the rumours that Morelos is about to leave.  Although in that case I'd imagine Defoe would start.

Are we allowed new signings for the Leverkusen game or does it need to be the same players registered for the first leg?

Only players who were with the club at the time of the first leg can play in the second leg

7 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Steven. Says us and celtic are interested.

He got 13 goals for Sheffield Wed last season, who were mid table - that's no too bad tbh.

Interesting mate. Not sure on this. Always struck me as a lazy player, but he can score goals. How old is he now?  

1 hour ago, British_Empire said:

Strange one.

We either want him, or we don't.

He won't make one bit of difference to the outcome of the Leverkusen tie.

Neither will anyone else. 

Leverkusen are match fit and already a few levels above us. It won't matter who we start. 

11 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Neither will anyone else. 

Leverkusen are match fit and already a few levels above us. It won't matter who we start. 

Aye that's what I mean because I'm talking on the basis that "it's another chance to prove himself" ... I honestly don't know what he could do in that game that would win him a deal. It's a forgone conclusion the winners of the tie. 

If he does next to nothing in the game, then I'd feel sorry for him no because what can you really expect from him in the game? 

43 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Fletcher is a poacher. We have Defoe who is the best in the business in the poacher department. We need a Morelos type striker who does more.

Also sure he is one bit them.

Fletcher is a target man. Holding up the ball and bringing players into the game is his strength. 

Good player a few years back. Not sure about him now. 

Archived