Kamberi loan extended

shaka

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, bornabear said:

I think he's a lazy player, doesn't give 100% at all times, tends to down tools and can sulk.

Too old for me .

Who would you suggest we get in? ...If we paid £150k for him surely he's worth a gamble and from what i've seen of him he looks half decent. 

3 hours ago, Blues Brother said:

Have you seen much of him? To be honest I’ve not. I’m just going on the fact that with any team he is with he plays most games and seems to be an important player. Also his goals record isn’t too bad. 

Age is irrelevant these days. There are loads of players still doing the business well into there 30s 

Seen plenty of him playing for Scotland. He’s shite. 

2 hours ago, southcoastbear said:

Edinson Cavani is 33 and reportedly on his way out of PSG, are you saying you'd knock him back too if we could afford the wages 

There’s a slight difference there. I’ll let you work it out for yourself. 

12 hours ago, bluebell82 said:

Who would you suggest we get in? ...If we paid £150k for him surely he's worth a gamble and from what i've seen of him he looks half decent. 

It's not a case of who I want in , I just gave my opinion on what I have seen of Fletcher as a player.

I respect your opinion though.

12 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

If we find ourselves toiling in games and we're looking to Kamberi to come off the bench to win it for us we've learnt fuck all from last season.

Can see it now. 2-1 down to that lot with 10 mins to go and we’ll throw Kamberi on then lose 4-1

On 28/06/2020 at 11:11, British_Empire said:

Steven. Says us and celtic are interested.

He got 13 goals for Sheffield Wed last season, who were mid table - that's no too bad tbh.

If its between us and them he'll thankfully go to them. He's to be avoided. 

2 hours ago, berkshirebear said:

Kamberi looked decent evertime ive seen him play but we defo need better.. 

Agree mate , saw plenty of potential  there, lad just needs more game time to get back to the player he was before the hivs made a mess of it.

Probs more to come than that with the right coaching.

Anyone know who our striking coach is?

3 hours ago, bornabear said:

It's not a case of who I want in , I just gave my opinion on what I have seen of Fletcher as a player.

I respect your opinion though.

Sorry i thought you were talking about Kamberi lol ...I agree with your thoughts on Fletcher 👍

18 hours ago, SPWF said:

Seen plenty of him playing for Scotland. He’s shite. 

There’s a slight difference there. I’ll let you work it out for yourself. 

No striker can play well for Scotland. They don’t attack. Quite harsh to judge him on a few games playing for that muck 

20 hours ago, southcoastbear said:

Kamberi looked a decent player when he arrived at the spoon burners, they have made a right mess of the lad. 

If we got him back in the right position, with support around him , could cause all problems for the opposition

I want him kept .It would be just plain stupid not too .He impressed me and he will kick on next season 

5 minutes ago, Blues Brother said:

No striker can play well for Scotland. They don’t attack. Quite harsh to judge him on a few games playing for that muck 

Fletcher is a massive no .More likely to end up at his beloved bheast fc 

Archived