Rangers Face Masks

stevemac

seen the pictures on twitter of the players landing in france etc. And wondering if you can buy the face masks anywhere? The ones on the club shop are different and look tacky and shite IMO, the player issued ones look quite smart. 

Screenshot_20200715-191848_Instagram.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, left winger said:

If you want an official Rangers one, I think you’ll be waiting till the 1st August.

Will it be a castore product then or? Yeah these look far better than the shite you see on ebay etc. And even the gers store.

Just now, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

Do you need a 'MyGers' membership to get one?

I hope not! Fuck paying 50 quid  just to get a face mask haha.

Just now, stevemac said:

Will it be a castore product then or? Yeah these look far better than the shite you see on ebay etc. And even the gers store.

Feck knows. You should go on FF and talk about buying something from the Gers Store. Just for a laugh. 

1 minute ago, left winger said:

Feck knows. You should go on FF and talk about buying something from the Gers Store. Just for a laugh. 

Gonna say, where should we be buying any club merch from? I'm guessing gers store is still a sports direct subsidiary 

23 minutes ago, stevemac said:

seen the pictures on twitter of the players landing in france etc. And wondering if you can buy the face masks anywhere? The ones on the club shop are different and look tacky and shite IMO, the player issued ones look quite smart. 

I take it you mean club shop as in the Gers store online or Gers Store at St Enoch?

If so, then yes they are trying to fleece stock (including face masks) hoping fans buy it before the 1st of August. But none of the cash goes to us due to the legal dispute.

Unfortunately some fans dont follow the news of Rangers and are still purchasing shit.

22 minutes ago, stevemac said:

www.facemasks.co.uk/spl/Rangers

47 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

I take it you mean club shop as in the Gers store online or Gers Store at St Enoch?

If so, then yes they are trying to fleece stock (including face masks) hoping fans buy it before the 1st of August. But none of the cash goes to us due to the legal dispute.

Unfortunately some fans dont follow the news of Rangers and are still purchasing shit.

Yeah the gers store online pal. Good, I had a feeling it was SD based as the other half was gonna get me last seasons top on sale and I told her dont bother in case it was sports direct. 

The masks they sell are ranking to be fair.

27 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

That looks more like them but 9 quids a bit rich like, other sports companies are doing them for around a fiver. Still, I'll keep that in mind if Rangers don't release something like that themselves for general sale.

Brass neck walkin about the town/shops wae these on. Same as the tarriers with their versions. Drove past tarrier at the bus stop with an Ivory Coast one mind you.

1 hour ago, JM1872 said:

Brass neck walkin about the town/shops wae these on. Same as the tarriers with their versions. Drove past tarrier at the bus stop with an Ivory Coast one mind you.

Idk like, my other half had the virus and we have lost some close relatives from it, if I'm gonna wear one id rather wear one with our crest, especially if it makes our club a few bob.

Archived