Has kneeling stopped?

Barasa

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Genuine question ...

When does this shite actually stop? do we just keep doing it forever? or when BLM starts dismantling our society, does it stop then as it's achieved it's purpose? 

Probably when it achieves its purpose,  but why do you think it is shite? 

Just now, andyhrfc said:

Probably when it achieves its purpose,  but why do you think it is shite? 

Who decides when it achieves it's purpose? are we ruled by a bunch of black racists and white liberal cuckholds who hold all the aces and awaiting further instruction? 

Just now, British_Empire said:

Who decides when it achieves it's purpose? are we ruled by a bunch of black racists and white liberal cuckholds who hold all the aces and awaiting further instruction? 

I take it you are not in favour of taking the knee and would like it stopped now? 

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

OP was the wee guy at school who started shite between the wee guys in the year below him and watched them fight at half 3.

Bell at 4 in proper school.

Just realised I should elaborate on my last post. Collum blew the whistle to kneel at the start of the game and Alfie made a quality run in to the opposition half to then catch on and make his kneel in their half. :lol: Genuinely shows how controversial the knee is when one of our black players is just wanting to get on with the game.

Archived