Ferry with Waghorn

Misteral

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Don't mind him tbh. Decent player. Think the size of the club and the intensity it all brings was too much for him.

Did OK in a shite period for us.

Opened up a while back and said that struggling with the demands of playing for us played a part in him being diagnosed with depression not long before he left us.

7 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Opened up a while back and said that struggling with the demands of playing for us played a part in him being diagnosed with depression not long before he left us.

Yeah. Some issues there but imo a likeable and honest sort of bloke.

34 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

I think Waghorn would actually do really well in our current system.

Always liked him as a player. Wasn’t as clinical as we’d have liked but scored goals and contributed all over the park.

🤣🤣🤣thank God you aren’t our manager 

1 hour ago, Creampuff said:

I think Waghorn would actually do really well in our current system.

Always liked him as a player. Wasn’t as clinical as we’d have liked but scored goals and contributed all over the park.

He was stinking in our first season back to the SPFL but he was clearly carrying too much weight, he was out of form and now we know that he was suffering with depression too. If we had had a manager who could have put the arm the shoulder and given him a bit of belief then I think we could have still got a decent tune out of him. One things for sure, he was and probably is, a better player than most of the people we’ve tried on the right hand side since he left.

17 hours ago, wully said:

How long till the Rob Kiernan interview?

Yes I’ve noticed that .It’s all Rangers players that were honking footballers that would embarrass the Rangers jersey 

These past 10 years .If you have played  for us ,you are a legend . 😄

17 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Yes I’ve noticed that .It’s all Rangers players that were honking footballers that would embarrass the Rangers jersey 

These past 10 years .If you have played  for us ,you are a legend . 😄

People like Ian Durrant, Barry Ferguson, Ally McCoist, Richard Gough, Kenny Miller & Craig Moore have all done Open Goal interviews with Si Ferry. Honking footballers that embarrassed  the jersey right enough. :lol:

35 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

People like Ian Durrant, Barry Ferguson, Ally McCoist, Richard Gough, Kenny Miller & Craig Moore have all done Open Goal interviews with Si Ferry. Honking footballers that embarrassed  the jersey right enough. :lol:

fair point . Maybe just the ones I've seen:lol:

I give myself the worst post of the morning award

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

fair point . Maybe just the ones I've seen:lol:

The ones with the shite players seem to get more publicity, probably because there are likely to be a few mind blowing stories considering how shite we have been in recent years. Caixinha not even knowing Barrie McKay’s real name in the Halliday one was a laugh.

21 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

He apparently was always the first to volunteer for Charity Foundation related stuff and things like community visits.

Yeah hes a good lad. 

Pretty sure him and his wife are heavily involved in a charity for Elena Baltacha,  the young scottish tennis player that died young.

Archived