* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

6 hours ago, Siam69 said:

Don't see anyone disagreeing with that

That's it in a nutshell.

Good night, I'm going in to give my little 6 month old daughter a cuddle, nothing makes me more happy than to see her wee smile!

"You better not wake her up or you'll be the one, up half the night trying to get her back to sleep again," is what my ex used to say to me, if I even thought about doing that.?

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, lidorfc said:

Self deprecation and mocking someone are not the same thing. 

I know that buddy but I do believe the country has became a place of sensitive souls looking to take offence at anything and everything, at the same time I believe there are those who mock because they're idiots......

Anyway as I said this thread has been derailed a bit....

5 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

I know that buddy but I do believe the country has became a place of sensitive souls looking to take offence at anything and everything, at the same time I believe there are those who mock because they're idiots......

Anyway as I said this thread has been derailed a bit....

indeed, which can been seen in this very thread by people being offended and outraged at them doing this for PR :lol: 

62693697.jpg

am i fuck reading 4 pages of cunts defending the wee baldy cunt, all ill ask is what makes him so different from a normal kid and the abuse they get, we sit here and regularly bring up big jock knew, paedo cunts etc etc, child abuse is shocking wether they are disabled or not, some people need to stop picking and choosing whats offensive and what isnt, you either stay clean at the side or come play in the mud and get dirty, cant have it both ways

What they're doing isn't harming anyone. They get positive publicity, Jay has the best times of his life and it creates a feelgood factor. We would do the same if they hadn't thought of it first.

unfortunately, the responses on here do little other than bring Rangers Supporters into disrepute and would give any biased press plenty of ammunition for a deplorable story. 

Dressing it up as concern or a child's safety or the clubs past history is clutching at straws to hide inherent nastiness and cruelty.

12 hours ago, A.T.G said:

they aren't called ambulance chasers for nothing, their look at us, look how nice and good people we are is nothing but creepy

They are a load of propaganda merchants with their Irish Theme Club persecuted by the Big Bad Rangers story they are trying to sell to people. 

Rangers need to be more proactive in promoting our own clubs history to counter the bollocks they spin. Nearly everything that club promotes about themselves is false.

They were and still are the religious club with the feeder schools. They also try to label themselves as a left wing club to act as the under dog good guys but it's a lot of shite. Left wing people don't like organisations that blow up ordinary citizens sitting in cafés.

They are an embarrassment right enough but you can see they are setting us up to play the evil part in their story which is bad enough right now never mind if we were to find ourselves in a hype profile media league.

Their support have also changed into a cringey bunch of bastards in the stands with the phone lights and daft chereographed songs. Like an extremely large boy band. Ambulance chasers doesn't quite do this lot justice when it comes to their eagerness to signal their virtue to anyone daft enough to listen.

It must be driven from above because what support cares about being seen as a right nice bunch as this lot. It seems they are obsessed about being perceived as a good club with great values and supporters.

Thankfully the tits can't help letting their mask slip with their IRA nonsense and disrespectful ways.

Your right though, that is one self obsessed creepy cunt of a football club. If it was a person you'd be suspicious of the constant good guy antics. Must be the guilty conscience. 

13 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Rangers need to be more proactive in promoting our own clubs history to counter the bollocks they spin. Nearly everything that club promotes about themselves is false.

We're a complete disaster on the commercial side and it needs addressed, badly.

We're the most successful participant in the world's most popular sport; that should be embraced.

57 minutes ago, linfield1690 said:

A see that prick sutton mouthing aff aboot us again

Mutton should be sacked for what he said today.

How can BT justify employing the vile moron when he thinks we should be 'finished off for good'.

This must be a first for ANY commentator.

Fuck off and die you nonce.

24 minutes ago, The New Era said:

Mutton should be sacked for what he said today.

How can BT justify employing the vile moron when he thinks we should be 'finished off for good'.

This must be a first for ANY commentator.

Fuck off and die you nonce.

Thank fuck I cancelled BT Sports last month

Archived