* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

3 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Even at that they've apparently denied and said it's well below their evaluation 

Maybe so, but the fact that WH are chatting like that on their website tells you Dembele will go for those kinds of figures.

The boy's a good young player, no doubt about it.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Maybe so, but the fact that WH are chatting like that on their website tells you Dembele will go for those kinds of figures.

He's got good ability and i've seen a few folk on reddit rave about him too. 

I mean 5 goals in an old firm during your first season is always going to look good on your CV. Especially if you're the first to score a hatrick since McCoist I think it was. 

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

They never reinvest well though. When Ledley left they got johansen. Wen wanyama left they got bitton pukki borigter and balde. None of the above were as important as those who left. 

Under brenda they seem more likely to land a 3-4 m player and pay a higher wage however. 

51 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

He's got good ability and i've seen a few folk on reddit rave about him too. 

I mean 5 goals in an old firm during your first season is always going to look good on your CV. Especially if you're the first to score a hatrick since McCoist I think it was. 

Its the goal in the CL against Man City that really does it. English teams always rave about you if you score against the them. I remember Ibrahimovic saying much the same. He had failed to score against english teams in europe and they said he was shite. Then he started banging them in against them and he was suddenly an amazing player

Personally I'll be glad when the cunt goes :lol:

Scores without him this season

Scum 2-1 Rangers (2 goals scored with no central defenders?)

Rangers 0 - 0 Scum

Rangers 1 - 1 Scum

Getting closer to them 

All we need is for them to spunk their winnings on another Bangura, DeVries, Jancko, Boerrigter and they as well hand us 55 just now :lol:

Well the cunts have had a free run at the CL for years now and even though they kept fucking up with qualification and signings, all they needed was one year where it all clicked and they would be swimming in cash. It looks like this is it.

At this moment the only fallback you have is "well at least I'm not a tim".

4 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Personally I'll be glad when the cunt goes :lol:

Scores without him this season

Scum 2-1 Rangers (2 goals scored with no central defenders?)

Rangers 0 - 0 Scum

Rangers 1 - 1 Scum

Getting closer to them 

All we need is for them to spunk their winnings on another Bangura, DeVries, Jancko, Boerrigter and they as well hand us 55 just now :lol:

So we still won't be able to beat them when he's sold? Cheers mate ?

4 minutes ago, BF2 said:

So we still won't be able to beat them when he's sold? Cheers mate ?

First season back and they bastards get lucky again with an U21 French international on the cheap and an EPL players taking a 50% pay cut, let's ask ourselves where they would be without these two.

We just need to get it right for one season, just one fucking season, and they will turn on their club and demand more

I can't wait

34 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

25 fucking million.  FOR a 20 year old plying his trade in Scotland  

fuck me. I love Rangers but I could fast fall out of love with the game of football. Its just going mental 

25 mill for a guy who scores goals against a shite rangers and diddy teams like partick thistle. The money these teams are playing with is disgusting.

1 hour ago, BertContraband said:

They never reinvest well though. When Ledley left they got johansen. Wen wanyama left they got bitton pukki borigter and balde. None of the above were as important as those who left. 

Under brenda they seem more likely to land a 3-4 m player and pay a higher wage however. 

They've sold Wanyama, the goalie, Van Dyke, and potentially Dembele for a combined £55 odd million, possibly more. That's decent investment in itself, evn with the duds thrown in. Their reinvestment comes in that and supporting a high wage bill.

They're running their ship well by and large, no doubts about it.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

They've sold Wanyama, the goalie, Van Dyke, and potentially Dembele for a combined £55 odd million, possibly more. That's decent investment in itself, evn with the duds thrown in. Their reinvestment comes in that and supporting a high wage bill.

They're running their ship well by and large, no doubts about it.

combined with the 5 years free go at the Champions league of course. Theres running your ship well and theres making sure all the competition has ran aground, into the bargain.

Archived