* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, muldoon1690 said:

IS that the real figure mate?? Where do these cunts get 30 million from:rofl: spastics..

No idea but I know you get more for wins which they had none. I saw 15 million banded about buy I doubt it's double that.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

No idea but I know you get more for wins which they had none. I saw 15 million banded about buy I doubt it's double that.

I would have thought 15 at the very most.. but every time I've stuck it into the cunts at work for gettin papped they all come out with this 30mil none sense:boobs:

21 minutes ago, muldoon1690 said:

I would have thought 15 at the very most.. but every time I've stuck it into the cunts at work for gettin papped they all come out with this 30mil none sense:boobs:

In Euros... 12.7 million for group stage participation, 1.5 million for the three draws, 11 million in market pool. That's 25 million.

Add on 7.5 million in ticket sales and you're looking at them making in the order of 32 or 33 million Euros minimum. What's that, about £28 million minimum or so?

Sellic made 20.2 million euros in 2012/13 from prize, participation and TV money alone (not including their cash for qualifying for the last 16). That's confirmed on the UCL website. It's gone up significantly recently, so 25 million Euros before ticket revenue sounds about right.

Like it or not, sellic will make £30 odd million from UCL this year. It's fucking scary how much of an advantage it gives the participants. It's designed to develop a self-perpetuating limited elite.

10 minutes ago, Inigo said:

In Euros... 12.7 million for group stage participation, 1.5 million for the three draws, 11 million in market pool. That's 25 million.

Add on 7.5 million in ticket sales and you're looking at them making in the order of 32 or 33 million Euros minimum. What's that, about £28 million minimum or so?

you dont get market pool and group stage participation do you, CL was always about TV money, ticket sales and other minor incomings like wins etc

Cunts were spunking £33m on wages before Sinclair, Dembele and Rodgers were brought in.

Lets see them sustain that when they don't qualify for the CL for the next 3/4 seasons and everyone will be on an even keel. They can ride this wave of success all they want, because there is no way they have a sustainable model without CL. Not when you consider they have a £6m loan repayable in the next 5 years....

Best thing to happen is for us to win the league next year, and bring them crashing down to Earth. Let's see if the greatest fans in the world will buy season tickets when they are out the CL and lost the league back to us..

Lawell will be scrambling to the Atlantic league quicker than Rodgers cums in a trannies arsehole

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Sellic made 20.2 million euros in 2012/13 from prize, participation and TV money alone (not including their cash for qualifying for the last 16). That's confirmed on the UCL website. It's gone up significantly recently, so 25 million Euros before ticket revenue sounds about right.

Like it or not, sellic will make £30 odd million from UCL this year. It's fucking scary how much of an advantage it gives the participants. It's designed to develop a self-perpetuating limited elite.

Yet they will still only post a £15m profit or there abouts at the end of it, I cannot wait till this champions league change comes about and the cunts are brought back to earth

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

you dont get market pool and group stage participation do you, CL was always about TV money, ticket sales and other minor incomings like wins etc

Yeah, you do. It's all there in the UCL website. It's broken down into 'Group Stage Fee', 'Performance bonus' and 'Market Pool'.

Sellic are actually counted as British for the market pool, because there is no separate Scottish TV deal. They are guaranteed a minimum of 10% of that, which os 10% of 110 million Euros.

Archived