* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahaha my mate was saying last night that Lemon said in his interview after the match that he told his players they would have to score again coz he felt we would get a goal!

what a tadger,, could you imagine Walter goin into the dressing room at half time a minute after we had went one up,, dressing room buzzing,, and telling the players 'by the way i think they will score so we need to score again'

what a clown,, the camera was on him about half a dozen times in the 2nd half and he was just standing there totally clueless

long may it continue!!

He's nothing more than a corner boy, Neil Lennon. He was the cheap option for Celtic to hire and his lack of experience is showing, big time.

His patter to the media has been nothing short of unbelievable, telling us how well they played as if, if he says it often enough, it might actually come true.

They celebrated taking the lead before half-time like they'd just re-done Helicopter Sunday. I found our dignified bitch slapping of them which followed to be nothing short of enjoyable.

EDIT How many times did I say 'nothing short of' there? Twat.

He's nothing more than a corner boy, Neil Lennon. He was the cheap option for Celtic to hire and his lack of experience is showing, big time.

His patter to the media has been nothing short of unbelievable, telling us how well they played as if, if he says it often enough, it might actually come true.

They celebrated taking the lead before half-time like they'd just re-done Helicopter Sunday. I found our dignified bitch slapping of them which followed to be nothing short of enjoyable.

I noticed that as well, their OTT celebrating is a fucking joke, I can accept it last week because they actually won the match, but to celebrate a half time lead - joke. As an aside I got the half time 'victory' "Hail Hail" text from a mate, just replied "the game ain't over yet", apparently they ALL seem to believe you get points for 'winning' at half time!

I noticed that as well, their OTT celebrating is a fucking joke, I can accept it last week because they actually won the match, but to celebrate a half time lead - joke. As an aside I got the half time 'victory' "Hail Hail" text from a mate, just replied "the game ain't over yet", apparently they ALL seem to believe you get points for 'winning' at half time!

I got that text too :lol:

Needless to say that I absolutely tore into said texters in the second half and didn't hear a peep back.

once :sherlock:

When they were warming up at half time the sub goalie kicked the ball over to the goalkeeping coach who was standing by the north stand and it went over the coached head into the crowd and twatted a tim fan on the head who was walking up the steps to his seat and knocked him right off balance! :lol:

Archived