* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

Brown was an embarrassment, never a top play and now his legs have gone. He scored a belter on Saturday but should have been resting for a real game. His contract extension is a sympathy vote. The tims have had the whole cake for seven years yet now are only left with the crumbs, while we're coming down the road.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Tierney found out for the pile of overrated pish that he really is, that should knock a few 10s of million of his valuation. Until he scores against St Mirren and the Record bump him up again.

Agreed. Sat at home watching the game doing fuck all to stop Valencia pumping them..

I thought they started quite well tbh, then after the usual 10-15 minute frantic start and the game settled down the tarriers couldn’t get near them and when ever the rats looked as if they were beginning to start get going good old captain, leader, legend Broonaldo ruined it, heroically. 

18 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Brown was an embarrassment, never a top play and now his legs have gone. He scored a belter on Saturday but should have been resting for a real game. His contract extension is a sympathy vote. The tims have had the whole cake for seven years yet now are only left with the crumbs, while we're coming down the road.

That’s ok mate. Spunking money on a donkey they are right now. 

No surprises there, Brenda found out again against a half decent European team, yet he blames it all on his team's "mistakes". More like outpassed and outplayed by a better team.

I don't know why this guy is rated, Strachan and O'Neill took the Tims further in Europe.

I remember in the 90s being told, as Rangers under achieved in Europe, that what we needed was a strong Celtc. We were nothing without competition.

Having seen our best striker and best goalkeeper banned for incidents where players from a certain other team appear to have gotten away with worse. I have to wonder, where are the media pundits making the argument that Celtc need a strong Rangers?

Archived