* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had the categoric dis-pleasure of walking through central station when the smellies have a home game.

My word! - Oh my word!

Whatever life throws at you fellow bears, thank fate for not taking you down that path. What a shower of inbred, smelly, weirdo, fenian bastards.

Horrible.

I had the strange pleasure of coming home from work with a few of them on the train after working Kevin Bridges last night their tramp faces were tripping them all i could do was smile

Liewell, back in 2012 - "I want C1888c to be technically superior and totally dominant in Scottish football."
Article in today's paper ...
http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/football-news/ive-learned-more-five-games-6584612

I’ve learned more in FIVE games than I did in my WHOLE time at Celtic claims Virgil van Dijk

• 16:28, 6 Oct 2015
  • Updated 16:29, 6 Oct 2015
  • By Record Sport Online
THE Southampton defender reckons the game is so fast down south it’s like a pinball in midfield.
JS73655712.jpg
Virgil van Dijk in action against Chelsea

VIRGIL VAN DIJK has claimed he has learned more in five games at Southampton than he did in his whole two-year spell in Scotland.

The Dutch defender has made a successful start in the EPL after leaving Celtic in the summer for £11.5million, a transfer fee that could see the Hoops rake in as much as £13.5m.

He scored against Swansea last month then helped Ronald Koeman’s side stun Chelsea 3-1 at the weekend.

And van Dijk admits the game in England is streets ahead of Scotland’s.

Speaking to NU Sport he said: "I’ve been in five games at Southampton learned and have much more than in the previous years, so I’m definitely going forward as a football player.

"The game is much faster in England than in Scotland.

"The midfield is sometimes like pinball, I had to get used to it."

I’ve learned more in FIVE games than I did in my WHOLE time at Celtic claims Virgil van Dijk

He scored against Swansea last month then helped Ronald Koeman’s side stun Chelsea 3-1 at the weekend.

Speaking to NU Sport he said: "I’ve been in five games at Southampton learned and have much more than in the previous years, so I’m definitely going forward as a football player.

=====================================================================================

OOF

Sticking the boot into The Skhum. LOL

Think he realised that last year when he wanted away, they were a waste of time, plus, I heard he had read all about "Their History" and that fired him up to get out.

=====================================================================================

OOF

Sticking the boot into The Skhum. LOL

Think he realised that last year when he wanted away, they were a waste of time, plus, I heard he had read all about "Their History" and that fired him up to get out.

Heard a story that he actually went to the club historian with questions about their inception and their subsequent behaviour over the years.

• 3 weeks later...

It was clearly tactical though. Molde are a very counter attacking team. They are good at it.

It was clearly tactical though. Molde are a very counter attacking team. They are good at it.

That's why they're 7th in the Weigian league and celic are 1st in a tainted league.

Archived