* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

I honestly look at their team and don't see any player to actually worry about

Gordon, Biton and Griffiths are their best players, Griffiths only when playing against rotten Scottish clubs though. I fully expect Biton will be away in January or the end of the season as well

They're on the decline and we're on the up, Rangers winning the league next season is a real possibility

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In all seriousness, what has happened to Scott Allan? He hasn't been near any of their squads?

I hope he rots in the team, but what is the actual story? is he injured or just no getting a game?

He was never that good, another Nicky Clark who had one great season in the lower leagues of Scottish football. Likely be his only achievement now.

They signed him purely to try and one up us. They deserve each other.

I don't think he was ever in Rons plans, he was bought by Liewell to get his pal Stubbs out of a hole.

As King said the stupid cunt did us a favour, Hivs lost one of their best players and is now irrelevant

back to hibs in January - needs game time!!

Zombie nation at the goal hahaha fuckinf superb man.

Couldn't write them honestly.

I'm sure it only cuz it's Hallloween.

It's not like their every waking moment is spent obsessing over the team who's shadow they'll always live in... oh wait.

Allan get on?

He wont be playing, he is perched in their trophy room decked in green and white ribbons .

Here sits the player we stole from Rangers when they thought they had him.

This great moment was in the week before a £20m Champions League qualifier against Malmo, we should have been 100% focused on this tie and fucked it up but hey ho whats £20 million when we got one over them.

Archived