RM Sponsors: *** The RangersMedia Ibrox Stadium Bricks are now in place!

govanblue

OK Sponsors - it's time to order our very own, first ever, Ibrox Stadium Paving Brick. Woohoo!!

Proudly take your place in Rangers History…

Just like Laudrup, Gascoigne and McCoist your name can also go down in Rangers history for generations to come.

For only £50 you can buy a Rangers paving brick and your name will go into the grounds of Ibrox at this truly pivotal point in Rangers history.

With your choice of personalised inscription this makes the perfect gift for the Rangers fan in your life and with spaces available on our ever popular Paul Gascoigne Walk of Fame panel AND our Step Up For Rangers Panel there hasn’t been a better time to buy a Rangers paving brick.

Be part of Rangers and play your part now. All profits support Rangers Youth Teams and your support is needed now more than ever.

Once you have placed your order you will receive your Rangers Brick Certificate within 5 working days, while the brick itself will be in place within 8 – 10 weeks (Weather dependent). Orders of more than one brick will be placed together on the panel.

Order online or phone the Rangers Brick Hotline on: 0141 427 4914 lines will be open Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm.

You can also buy a brick via your mobile! Just TEXT ‘Rangers’ to 67766.

If placing an order online or by phone you will be issued with a receipt showing the name that will appear on your brick. If your receipt does not match your request please call the brick hotline within 24 hours, otherwise your brick will appear as per your receipt.

If you have a preference as to which panel you would like please state this in the “special message” section if ordering online.

The wording on the PAVING brick can consist of:

A maximum of 2 lines.

Each line can have up to 15 characters (including spaces)

- So that's not really a lot to play with :(

So here is my suggestion:

RangersMedia

Ready 2012/2013

Then in May this year, we can get the next one:

RangersMedia

Ready 2013/2014

Yeah I know - that's pretty rubbish - but it's the best I can do.

And I know some of you will want to have a laugh with it - that's fine, fill your boots, but I'll probably just ignore them, and focus on the serious ones :sherlock:

Assuming we get a few sensible suggestions, we can then shortlist them and have a super duper poll - I know you all love polls!

If you see a suggestion below which you LIKE, quote it and say you like it.

Or if you see a suggestion below which you DISLIKE, quote it and say you dislike it.

Feel free to give reasons.

Here are some images to give you a feel for them...

4080.jpg

4586416030a11052319398l.jpg

bricks-ibrox.jpg

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangersmedia

WDDWA

Rangers media loyalists

the 2nd one is too many letters. Edit: unless you mean it on two lines like this...

RangersMedia

Loyalists

Also, everyone should note that RangersMedia is one word with a capital R and a capital M.

Here endeth the lesson. :pipe:

the 2nd one is too many letters. Edit: unless you mean it on two lines like this...

RangersMedia

Loyalists

Also, everyone should note that RangersMedia is one word with a capital R and a capital M.

Here endeth the lesson. :pipe:

Only the first one was serious :lol:

:lol:

Rangers Media

Bears den?

When I suggested Bears' Den as part of the match programme sponsor ad, it got a lot of objections, and I think they were right.

Just because I only post on Bears' Den doesn't mean all the sponsors limit themselves to that branch.