Fabio Silva

41 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Was he any good at Anderlecht or PSV?

he was OK but he had the likes of Veerman, Sangare and Xavi Simons playing near him not Lundstram and Cantwell 

they clearly opted against signing him (despite probably having the financial ability to do so) so that tells its own story 

5 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Can't be fucked with him....offers next to nothing but somehow he still gets game time

There's an easy explanation why he gets game time. Did you see the bench today? With Sima injured (and Matondo who is pish as well) we don't have anyone else. MaCausland is a poor right winger but today proved that he's even worse on the left. There are simply no other options so will get even more game time from now until the end of the season. The squad is in a sorry state in a number of positions. 

5 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

There's an easy explanation why he gets game time. Did you see the bench today? With Sima injured (and Matondo who is pish as well) we don't have anyone else. MaCausland is a poor right winger but today proved that he's even worse on the left. There are simply no other options so will get even more game time from now until the end of the season. The squad is in a sorry state in a number of positions. 

How I wish silva and matondo had been injured instead of Cortes and sima. We’d be top just now

1 hour ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Was talk that he chose us because we had European football. Would make sense, he has totally chucked it since the Benfica game. 

Will end up at the likes of Boavista in his mid 20's.

Just like his daddy 

32 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I'd play Cantwell on the left, Dessers up front, McCausland right and Lawrence in behind. Midfield is 2 of Lundstram. Diomande and Sterling. Our left is fucked and Cantwell can play there.

As bad as he is, I would still leave him on before bringing on McCausland or Wright. 

In the beginning, I thought Silva was going to be a star. Not even close.

Losing Sima & Cortes has cost us.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

As bad as he is, I would still leave him on before bringing on McCausland or Wright. 

Has cost us what? Cortes would be a great option to have but the gap was cut without having both of them and Sima was involved in the games we dropped points to County and Dundee 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Has cost us what? Cortes would be a great option to have but the gap was cut without having both of them and Sima was involved in the games we dropped points to County and Dundee 

Goals scored. We have gotten little production from McCausland, Wright & Silva and the odd goal from Matondo.

Sima scores and Cortes would have created a lot.

Just now, bluenoz said:

Goals scored. We have gotten little production from McCausland, Wright & Silva and the odd goal from Matondo.

Sima scores and Cortes would have created a lot.

Sima didn’t score against County or Dundee and he was involved in both 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Sima didn’t score against County or Dundee and he was involved in both 

I'm not going to argue with you mate. You were calling out for McCausland to start. That says it all to me.

10 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Agree with that, those two are even worse if you can believe it.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Glad you’ve decided I am correct and you’ve no argument to make

You are 100% wrong.

We lost to RC and Dundee in the midfield by playing Dowell and Lawrence in there, not because of Sima ffs!

And in young McCausland's defence, why play him on the left wing where he has hardly played?

Our wide areas need sorting this summer. They have for over a decade!

He’s obviously got ability but he’s never a winger in a million years, nor is he a central striker.

He would probably have done really well for us in the No 10 position or as a Second Striker but we already had multiple options for that position.

We should’ve used the wages on a proper winger, Cortes alone wasnt enough even if he has remained fit.

1 hour ago, theiconicman said:

I'd play Cantwell on the left, Dessers up front, McCausland right and Lawrence in behind. Midfield is 2 of Lundstram. Diomande and Sterling. Our left is fucked and Cantwell can play there.

Lawrence is the worst of the lot