RM Sponsors - Look what we've got...

govanblue

Yesterday I went to Auchenhowie (along with the son of an RM Sponsor) to meet Darren Cole and receive RM’s framed Darren Cole shirt (the one we get as part of the match programme sponsorship we bought last year)

Unfortunately Darren wasn’t able to meet us – he was away getting treatment, so good old Kane Hemmings stepped in to do the photoshoot, and then afterwards he took us for a tour around the facilities, which was all very interesting. We also met Fraser Aird, and saw a few of the other players wandering around.

Anyway, we now have the framed shirt, and it’s a lot more impressive than I expected. A nice black frame, the background is a sea of Ibrox fans, there’s an Ibrox panorama and a wee engraved plaque in it.

So this will probably be the star prize in the upcoming RM Sponsors’ Raffle.

Oh, and we also got a signed away shirt – so that will also be a prize in the raffle.

So here are the pics...

framed_shirt_zps595e51af.jpg

RM_Detail_zpsf9d85bcb.jpg

away_shirt_zps33c83d4f.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume the Raffle is for sponsors only? :(

Well, that's a tricky point.

The raffle will be open to all - it's the fundraiser for next season, so we need as many folk as possible to contribute. Anyone buying £12 or more of tickets will automatically join the new Sponsors' Fund Hall of Fame.

But whether or not this framed shirt is included in the main raffle depends on what the existing Sponsors want to do with it. I want to use it to create as much cash as possible, but I'm bound by what the majority of the Sponsors want to do with it..

Expect a poll shortly :(

The raffle will be open to all - it's the fundraiser for next season, so we need as many folk as possible to contribute. Anyone buying £12 or more of tickets will automatically join the new Sponsors' Fund Hall of Fame.

But whether or not this framed shirt is included in the main raffle depends on what the existing Sponsors want to do with it. I want to use it to create as much cash as possible, but I'm bound by what the majority of the Sponsors want to do with it..

I will buy into that no problems mate.Got to hand it to some of you guys on here that make the time and effort for these things.So again well done.!!!!!

I want in and you can send it courier this time (WHEN I win), maybe I will actually receive it that way!

I'm up for this as long as I can hand you or someone you trust the cash at Ibrox m8!?

As an avid fan of RM and i hope i have contributed something in my short time here, can i ask someone to contact me regarding the sponsor thing as not sure abouyt it all. Heard snippets but dont know to much abt it. Cheers

No problem.

I'm heading out just now, but I can give you a summary/explanation later on.

In the meantime feel free to PM me any questions you have as a starting point. (tu)

will it be a straight majority or a 9-3 or a 11- 1 and do you change the rules until you get the result you want?

:pipe:

sorry great work !!

I think you should keep these as an incentive to buy in to the fund next season. ;)

I'm up for this as long as I can hand you or someone you trust the cash at Ibrox m8!?

We can do it that way - but the easiest way is just to use your normal debit card to make a payment on RM's PayPal page. Details will follow when the raffle launches.