4 Goals Clear at the moment

this matters not a jot, Because were gonna gub them at Ibrox!

:gerbad:

:lol: A 7-0 gubbing would be hilarious

I cant even remember the last time we put 7 past them. :pipe:

That would be sweet as hell.

The biggets gubbing i have ever seen Rangers beat them was 5-1 Ibrox the mols and albertz and flo days....

But Rangers have beat them 8-1 before better than there 7-1 shite

but our 8-1 didnt count as it was in the war days but clearly we still pumped them 8-1 get it up yeeesss

:uk:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people need to get a grip. To say there was something dodgy about the match just makes us sound like they paranoid cunts. They were at home against a shite team who were playing an hour of the match with 10 men so it was not suprising they scored 7.

Some people need to get a grip. To say there was something dodgy about the match just makes us sound like they paranoid cunts. They were at home against a shite team who were playing an hour of the match with 10 men so it was not suprising they scored 7.

It is when not one of there stikers scores people like nakamura get a hatrick ffs when's the last time he got 2-3 in a game.

and crosas scores and they score an own goal and get a man sent off.

Do not fall for this paranoia.

St. Mirren lost a man & Celtic hit a bit of form. It happens.

As others have said, no-one cried when we hammered Hamilton 7-1 ... let it go & worry about Inverness midweek.

Indeed, enough of the conspiracy drivel. St Mirren are sh*te and they had ten men, no other explanation required.

In any case, we have to avoid a repeat of today's performance where we passed up a number of chances. Most of the time goal difference doesn't matter in separating the teams at the end of the season, but it does have a big mental effect. Last season the point at which the tide really turned was when we drew with Motherwell and it became apparent that we had to notch up a couple of cricket scores in our last two games to avoid relying on Celtic dropping points. I'm sure it made their final game all the easier knowing they just had to scrape a victory to secure the title.

this matters not a jot, Because were gonna gub them at Ibrox!

:gerbad:

:lol: A 7-0 gubbing would be hilarious

I cant even remember the last time we put 7 past them. :pipe:

That would be sweet as hell.

The biggets gubbing i have ever seen Rangers beat them was 5-1 Ibrox the mols and albertz and flo days....

But Rangers have beat them 8-1 before better than there 7-1 shite

but our 8-1 didnt count as it was in the war days but clearly we still pumped them 8-1 get it up yeeesss

:uk:

They are not as shite as this scoreline makes out.

Im going to email the SFA tonight, this has gone on long enough.

We need to take advantage of our home games and win by decent margins, we've beaten Hamilton 7-1 and Inverness 5-0 to hopefully that trend can continue. Wednesday is a game we should be capable of getting a convincing win in.

Never expected Celtic to win by 7 today, their confidence will be back now.

Fuck them, we need to be winning and scoring (more) and then conspiracy theories won't matter.

If Smith would put a team out with pace and flair we would hammer nearly every team, but no it's avoid defeat at all costs.

FFS the man has let Weir think he has the passing ability of Rudd Gullit for the last two years.

If the man grew a set of balls we could go out and win the thing instead of relying on them and everyone else being shite.

I don't think it's fair to just rubbish off what people are saying.

Surely everyone agrees it's a bit suspect that as soon as goal difference seperates Rangers and Celtic, a really poor Celtic team who's strikers have barely scored in the last few games have now gubbed, another poor team who have had up until now a decent run of games. A sending off and an own goal.

I don't neccesarily think that the beggars have paid off anyone, as someone on the thread has suggested, however I think it's quite valid for people to think that this St Mirren team threw the game away before it even started.

1 Rangers 27 38 60

2 Celtic 27 34 60

3 Hearts 27 1 45

4 Dundee Utd 27 2 40

5 Aberdeen 27 3 39

6 Motherwell 27 -4 36

7 Hibernian 27 -4 33

8 Hamilton 27 -14 32

9 Kilmarnock 27 -11 29

10 St Mirren 27 -16 28

11 Falkirk 27 -11 24

12 Inverness CT 27 -18 22

St Mirren are the third worst team in the SPL

And Celtic drew against the worst in the league a couple of weeks ago

we play the worst team in the league on wed so a few goals there we'll be back up there

Fuck them, we need to be winning and scoring (more) and then conspiracy theories won't matter.

If Smith would put a team out with pace and flair we would hammer nearly every team, but no it's avoid defeat at all costs.

FFS the man has let Weir think he has the passing ability of Rudd Gullit for the last two years.

If the man grew a set of balls we could go out and win the thing instead of relying on them and everyone else being shite.

Couldny Beleive he Left Fleck out for that Lafferty

:anguish:

It is when not one of there stikers scores people like nakamura get a hatrick ffs when's the last time he got 2-3 in a game.

I don't see how this makes it any more dodgy. Why would "they" (whoever is behind this particular conspiracy) want the likes of Nakamura to score and how would they manufacture such a thing? Magical boots? Secretly flying Messi in and putting a Nakamura mask on him? Anything outside of the usual "the ref's a closet tim" stuff is just going into the realms of la la land.

a few people really need to take a good look at what they're saying... it makes us look bitter, pathetic and clasping at straws.

Simple fact is, Rangers win next 11 games, title is back at the Brox. And THAT is all that matters

I don't see how this makes it any more dodgy. Why would "they" (whoever is behind this particular conspiracy) want the likes of Nakamura to score and how would they manufacture such a thing? Magical boots? Secretly flying Messi in and putting a Nakamura mask on him? Anything outside of the usual "the ref's a closet tim" stuff is just going into the realms of la la land.

It was all part of their wonderful plan. They planned to get Nakamura a hat trick and not let any of their strikers score any goals.

It sounds fucking pathetic.

Why are people picking up on one part of one post?

That's how a message board works: you quote somebody's post, you take issue with a point they've made and a discussion ensues. If you want someone to meticulously go through every conspiratorial piece of nonsense in this thread and compile a lengthy response for each point then I think you'll be disappointed. It would also, needless to say, be giving this issue far more attention than it deserves.

This sums up everything worth saying:

Celtic beat a poor team by a lot of goals. A team who were down to 10 men. There's no conspiracy theory. Last time I looked, we were still top by 4 goals due largely to our superior defence.

These 'conspiracy' stories from some of our fans are laughable.

Fuck it, if someone said to every Rangers fan on 27th Decemeber that we would be top of the league by 28th February on a goal difference of +4 you would bite their hand off.

Stop worrying about them and focus on us!