Who else do you follow?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've cheered on Barca for 5 years or so just because the football they play is awesome and Xavi is the best passer of a football I've ever seen, but I wouldn't class myself as a supporter. It doesn't ruin my weekend if they lose like it does when the Gers get beat.

I quite like Bilbao ever since I did a language exchange thing there for 6 months and took in a few games. The passion amongst their support is incredible, though obviously I wouldn't consider myself a "fan" in any meaningful sense.

Gotta be said...my second team is Rangers. First being Bayern. But, living in Scotland, Rangers is pretty much the only one I can talk to with people :)

Erm....aside from them, probably Valencia in Spain and England wise...erm...Man U...just cos they have Alex Ferguson!

There was another thread on this but I repeat what I said in there.

My heart is only of River Plate.

But as for Rangers, I really like the team and like to support it. Not as the way I do with River, but now I am trying to be aware of things that happen to Rangers, try to watch the games by the Internet, but if not, I found out the results, read commentaries about the games and watch highlights.

I also like Real Madrid and Liverpool. But less than Rangers uk.gif

In Argentina there are like 100 to 160 football clubs, all spreaded in 8 divisions: A, B Nacional, B Metropolitana, C, D, Torneo Argentino A, Torneo Argentino B and Torneo Argentino C.

Most of the fans of clubs from B Nacional to Torneo Argentino C, fans from clubs from those seven divisions and some fans of the weaker clubs of A Division usually are from two teams: their teams and one of the Big Five: River, Boca, Independiente, Racing and San Lorenzo. Mostly from Boca and River.

Thats why is very common in Argentina, especially in the provinces, that people who are fan of a weak team from lower divisions support two clubs: the one they love, which is usually the one of their province or the one of their neighbourhood, and one of the Big Five, especially Boca or River.

Of course, fans of one of the clubs of the Big Five only support their club. It is impossible to see a fan of River and Independiente, or Racing or San Lorenzo, at the same time.

But as for Rangers, I really like the team and like to support it. Not as the way I do with River, but now I am trying to be aware of things that happen to Rangers, try to watch the games by the Internet, but if not, I found out the results, read commentaries about the games and watch highlights.

In Argentina there are like 100 to 160 football clubs, all spreaded in 8 divisions: A, B Nacional, B Metropolitana, C, D, Torneo Argentino A, Torneo Argentino B and Torneo Argentino C.

Most of the fans of clubs from B Nacional to Torneo Argentino C, fans from clubs from those seven divisions and some fans of the weaker clubs of A Division usually are from two teams: their teams and one of the Big Five: River, Boca, Independiente, Racing and San Lorenzo. Mostly from Boca and River.

Thats why is very common in Argentina, especially in the provinces, that people who are fan of a weak team from lower divisions support two clubs: the one they love, which is usually the one of their province or the one of their neighbourhood, and one of the Big Five, especially Boca or River.

Of course, fans of one of the clubs of the Big Five only support their club. It is impossible to see a fan of River and Independiente, or Racing or San Lorenzo, at the same time.

Why is it you're interested in Rangers?

River have had so many quality players in my lifetime, don't know where to start listing them. Always enjoy watching Argentinian football highlights on the tv.

Why is it you're interested in Rangers?

River have had so many quality players in my lifetime, don't know where to start listing them. Always enjoy watching Argentinian football highlights on the tv.

I said it before but I dont have any problem to repeat it jaja.

I met Rangers when I played with it at FIFA 08. I liked the team, so I started to watch videos in YouTube and started to read about its rich history. So, I became interested in Rangers.

Me local team is Darlington in a bit of bother at the moment with us in administration and whatever, was always on the cards when the staduim capacity is 27,000 and you get about 3,000 on a good day, utter shame :anguish:

Like watching the EPL but dont have another team

I do hate a different team each week/month/season depending on which of my Liverpool/Man U/Chelsea supporting friends is being the most annoying at the time.

Especially if they have a go at the 'Gers. Its ok for us to say when they're shit but it really fucks me off when pricks who support EPL teams join in