Neil Lennon

NathanRfc

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wherever there is trouble you will find the lurgan bigot

Naw you have it all wrong. The poor innocent oppressed victim can't go anywhere without trouble finding him. He never starts anything :rolleyes:

I wish we had someone with Lennons bite and attitude in our team truth be told..... (tu)

Awaits the grenades.... :craphead:

You've got to be joking........the guy is evil.

He's not saying he wants Lennon, just someone on our side with the equivalent will to win. Can't fault that at all.

As much as I hate him you have to ask where our coach who is going to wind up the Celtic players and support is?

Smith and Durrant sit in the stand doing next to nothing. McDowall draws pictures on his clipboard and Ally just wants to be pals with everyone.

Exactly mate.

McCoist probably had no energy though after giving up pies for lent. :rolleyes:

As much as I hate him you have to ask where our coach who is going to wind up the Celtic players and support is?

Smith and Durrant sit in the stand doing next to nothing. McDowall draws pictures on his clipboard and Ally just wants to be pals with everyone.

You wind them up by beating them, not standing on the sideline acting like a ned

Fuck lennon

Exactly mate.

ah...everything becomes clear......

Exactly mate.

ah...everything becomes clear......

doh

I suppose your wee bigot alert is flashing like fuck the now :rolleyes:

You wind them up by beating them, not standing on the sideline acting like a ned

Fuck lennon

And sometimes to beat them you need somebody who is going to rally your players when they are toiling.

Despite his nedish antics Lennon came in last year rallied the players and Celtic went on a run that saw them eventually win the league.

Fuck lennon

And sometimes to beat them you need somebody who is going to rally your players when they are toiling.

Despite his nedish antics Lennon came in last year rallied the players and Celtic went on a run that saw them eventually win the league.

I think more the death of the person he replaced rallied them more than that fuckwit to be honest.......

Barry winding lennon up was the best bit of the match for me and probably the only part I will ever want to remember from that cup final :anguish:

I might have found it funny if they didn't get the last laugh and we will be hearing about it for a long time to come. :anguish:

Fuck lennon

I think more the death of the person he replaced rallied them more than that fuckwit to be honest.......

Can't have meant that much to them - they carried on playing their fixtures unlike when P O'D passed away.

Fuck lennon

Can't have meant that much to them - they carried on playing their fixtures unlike when P O'D passed away.

They had a fully fit team when Burns passed away though.

I think it hurt them but not with the pretend grief that apparently stops you playing a footballer when a virtual starnger dies......that's a special kind of grief......only seems to happen when most of your midfield is injured......and you have a game against your on form rivals.......

It was awesome. Ferguson had him riled up.

Aye a pity the wank Fergie couldnt get himself as interested in the game , him and Dailly , McCulloch , Broadfoot , Boyd < Weir all need to GTF