Lafferty

if kyle lafferty was foreign or even scottish, people would be calling for him to get to fuk yet because he's from N.I he's gonna turn into an amazin player, score goals for fun and be better than mark hateley.

Get real. The cunt is useless and always will be.

Aye but it's only the same with the fhilth and McGeady. That rat-faced little f*cker is the most over-hyped useless wankstain i have ever clapped eyes on - and i'm 40-f*cking-6!!!!!

Spudless, talentless tw*t he is.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole 'he's from NI so he gets it easy' is such a load of shite. He gets as much stick as anyone else. I'd say he was average today. Nothing more, nothing less. Hopefully he gets better with more game time.

I disagree. He was pretty awful for me today. Was lazy, off the pace, lacked composure when he took it past the two defenders and gave the ball away. He did well in the build up to Boyd's goal but that's it. I'm confident he can improve but he is not a £3.75m player so far.

The whole 'he's from NI so he gets it easy' is such a load of shite. He gets as much stick as anyone else. I'd say he was average today. Nothing more, nothing less. Hopefully he gets better with more game time.

I disagree. He was pretty awful for me today. Was lazy, off the pace, lacked composure when he took it past the two defenders and gave the ball away. He did well in the build up to Boyd's goal but that's it. I'm confident he can improve but he is not a £3.75m player so far.

He's nowhere near worth what we paid for him yet, but I'm not going to lay into him like others have until he's had a decent run of games to prove it one way or the other.

edit: Regardless of your opinion of how he played, I really don't think you could say he was lazy.

He's nowhere near worth what we paid for him yet, but I'm not going to lay into him like others have until he's had a decent run of games to prove it one way or the other.

Hopefully he does prove it but he is injury prone and that has so far prevented him from getting a sustained place up front.

if kyle lafferty was foreign or even scottish, people would be calling for him to get to fuk yet because he's from N.I he's gonna turn into an amazin player, score goals for fun and be better than mark hateley.

Get real. The cunt is useless and always will be.

Aye but it's only the same with the fhilth and McGeady. That rat-faced little f*cker is the most over-hyped useless wankstain i have ever clapped eyes on - and i'm 40-f*cking-6!!!!!

Spudless, talentless tw*t he is.

You're right ma man but mcgeady didnt cos nearly 4million quid, lafferty imo is never going to make it as a rangers player.

Needs to sort himself out.

Back from Injury true (again :anguish:) but was shite today.

He was horrible, hopefully that's due to the injury and the lack of match time

When I saw he was being paired with Boyd today,I knew he would have a lousy game.

Boyd has that effect on anyone paired with him. :(

What a stupid comment.

Lafferty was utter utter guff today. He had one chance of redemption when he managed to get out of the corner with the two guys by him only to scuff the ball across the face of goal.

Boyd was pish today as well, but that had little effect on Laffertys inability to stay onside (he wasnt even close at times), his composure (mentioned above) and his rashness. He flys into challanges, studds up and very dangerously.

Stupid comment? I think not.Everyone who is paired with him,their game goes down the shitter.

Must ask, watching the game through just now and what's with the shite being aimed at Lafferty here?

Is it because he ISN'T Kris Boyd? :lol:

He's not done much wrong, certainly nothing to merit the criticism he's getting.

Must ask, watching the game through just now and what's with the shite being aimed at Lafferty here?

He's not done much wrong, certainly nothing to merit the criticism he's getting.

Aye, I think thats Muff's way of thinking too, the Boyd Lover that he is.

When I was at the game I didn't think he was good by any means, but not bad enough to merit the slaughtering he's taking on here. I know I'll get slaughtered for even suggesting that people criticise other strikers because they're scared they'll replace Boyd, but there you go.

He was fuckin rotten today, doesnt mean he is a bad player though. Would start every week for me atm.

He simply needs the chance to try and eradicate the clear problems he has, things like lack of understanding of his team mates, match fitness, poor touches all get better with the amount of games he plays, we need to forget the pricetag too. He's almost as bad as Boyd at challenging for a ball in the air.

Usual suspects all too willing to lay into Lafferty yet again.

Wait until he's 100% and had five or six games up front.

:anguish:

How often are we going to hear that? 'Give him a game up front!' we hear. So we do it against a pish St Johnstone defence and he doesn't get a sniff. Now it's give him 5 or 6 games? Whit so he can have 5 or 6 games trying those shite flicks and lazing about?

The guy was past two defenders and in the box, only has to lift the head and pass it to Boyd and instead tried some weak toeblaster.

Wasn't impressed with him again last night either, lead the line? Hm, no.

He was quiet but to be fair his service was shocking.

As an aside there is too much tit for tat stuff with the lafferty/Boyd camps on here, it's dull in the extreme and ruins any conversation about wither player for the rest of us who want to see them both do well......

Wasn't impressed with him again last night either, lead the line? Hm, no.

He was quiet but to be fair his service was shocking.

As an aside there is too much tit for tat stuff with the lafferty/Boyd camps on here, it's dull in the extreme and ruins any conversation about wither player for the rest of us who want to see them both do well......

There's always going to be comparisons between strikers. I've never argued against Boyd's many deficiencies as a player but it annoys me when people then go and talk up Miller and Lafferty.

They may run about a bit more but apart from that they aren't that much better than Boyd.

he was poor again

but lets give him a few games before we slaughter him

How many chances are we going to give him. He's been nothing but dire since he came here. I was unconvinced when he signed, especially for the best part of £4m, but thought i'd give him the benefit of the doubt. Fuck that now. Get the useless lanky streak of piss to fuck, i'd pay Burnley to take him back. £3.5m?? We'd have been ripped off at 50 grand.