Barry giving the ball back

Steakbake

In injury time against total scum and after a word with Sue Barker's lover we give the ball back to vermin who run up the park and win a penalty.

I don't give a flying f*** for sportsmanship-i would trample on their windpipe to salvage the game-not them,let's be nice.

Would make you vomit-no wonder some bears left at that point.

In injury time against total scum and after a word with Sue Barker's lover we give the ball back to vermin who run up the park and win a penalty.

I don't give a flying f*** for sportsmanship-i would trample on their windpipe to salvage the game-not them,let's be nice.

Would make you vomit-not wonder some bears left at that point.

I guess "Selective Dignity" would win your vote then... :craphead:

It's an unwritten rule in football. Shows sportsmanship and I was happy to see that it was abided by.

We hadn't scored in the preceding 119 minutes. What made you think we would score in the last minute?

It's an unwritten rule in football. Shows sportsmanship and I was happy to see that it was abided by.

We hadn't scored in the preceding 119 minutes. What made you think we would score in the last minute?

(tu)

Like a minutes silence, an, yet another example of, regardless of result, a reason we will ALWAYS be better than them

I guess "Selective Dignity" would win your vote then... :craphead:

You might have to explain that word to this one ;)

Absolute madness it was, I remember the very same McCoist at firhill one night, think it was 1-1, same thing only he didn't return the ball and we scored with just about the last kick of the ball 2-1, this sort of ''standard'' is for losers, cowards and people you wouldn't want to be in battle with ! :sherlock:

Was he not injured, i thought he went off (was at the game)

He went off, but the cynic in me suggests they were just trying it on to waste time. Haven't seen it on tv yet myself (and don't plan on it), but I wouldn't put it past the scum to cheat and run down the clock as much as possible.

Well done Barry -- showed class.

And as stated above. We have now gone 300 minutes without scoring against the scum. Highly unlikely we were going to anyway. That's the bigger issue here folks. haven't scored against them since the 4-2 game.

He went off, but the cynic in me suggests they were just trying it on to waste time. Haven't seen it on tv yet myself (and don't plan on it), but I wouldn't put it past the scum to cheat and run down the clock as much as possible.

That is what I thought too.

Shows sportsmanship and I was happy to see that it was abided by.

100% agree with this. That is one (of many things) that sets us apart from them

I'm sure about 10 mins from the end of extra time one of their players went down on the edge of their box and the ball made its way back to McGregor the ref stopped the game for treatment he then gave a bounce ball and told the celtic player to play it back to McGregor but he played it out for a throw near the corner flag then they forced us back into the corner, after that for the rest of the game sportsmanship should have gone out the window.

You have a better chance of scoring if you have the actual ball.