Kenny Miller

Scott-RFC

Is he even that fast anymore??? I cant even remember him knocking it past someone and running away from them

When he runs with the ball he cant control it

His finishing is on par with Sebos

His first touch is non existent, second touch is a tackle

Im putting him down as our worst signing of the last 5 years anyway

Absolute donkey

I was thinking the exact same thing mate, on saturday that fuckwit Paul Mitchell said something along the lines of 'Miller uses his blistering pace'.

I for the life of me can't remember the last time Miller actually outpaced someone.

People seem to mix up his ability to chase lost causes with his pace.

Is he even that fast anymore??? I cant even remember him knocking it past someone and running away from them

Absolute donkey

How can he be the worst signing of the last five years if he has a significantly better goal and assist average than many forwards of the last five years ?

Miller isn't even in the top twenty of worst players at the club in the last five years

I don't think he's particularly pacey these days. He's also very lazy at times, has a terrible touch, can't shoot, poor distrubution and tries too many fancy flicks, plus he's a rhat bastard.

A pish signing and a typical Wally Smith one. I can't wait for the day Miller leaves. Sadly he's always going to get a game when fit - and it just shows how poor our strikers are when this clown gets a game every week.

I thought there would be more threads on him after Sunday - he had 16 awful games on the trot which were followed by 2 good games and 1 decent one. He's one of the most inconsistant players around.

Absolute donkey

How can he be the worst signing of the last five years if he has a significantly better goal and assist average than many forwards of the last five years ?

Miller isn't even in the top twenty of worst players at the club in the last five years

He's not. In terms of what he's contributed, then he's done not bad.

But he has lost that yard of pace that made him.

Nope, he has lost the yard of pace that he was once 'famous' for.

Is that age or training though, who knows?

I'd say it was down to age, training and injuries. Look at Peter Lovenkrands - he's lost a good bit of pace, the same happened with Darcheville.

Nope, he has lost the yard of pace that he was once 'famous' for.

Is that age or training though, who knows?

Injury? He's got a persistent hamstring problem that required a deep muscle injection as a make or break cure. Has to do special exercises and imo he's lost the only tool in his locker.

This criticism is pretty harsh. I think Miller has always worked very hard for the team, while I agree that his performances have dipped since his explosive start to the season it must be remembered that he has to work for the laziest strike partner out plus I disagree his pace has gone he constantly gets called offside when he's not offside because linesman think that he has to be offside due to his blistering pace. I didn't want Miller back but he's been one of our better players this season.

Absolute donkey

I dont really care about statistics, ive watched every game and a worse player im struggling to remember

His misses in Kaunus and at Fir Park summed him and helped fuck up our season

Absolute donkey

I dont really care about statistics, ive watched every game and a worse player im struggling to remember

His misses in Kaunus and at Fir Park summed him and helped fuck up our season

No problem.... if you don't care about facts though it's hard to take your arguements seriously....