Thermopylae

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I should hope so too!

Champions League for me aswell (tu)

Scotland don't interest me one bit. If it wasn't for McGregor in the goals, I'd hope the Netherlands put 5 or 6 past Scotland (last thing we need is McGregor conceding a number of goals and his confidence taking a bashing - even if he wasn't at fault for the goal)

Champions League. My support for Scotland is very limited. I've only attended about three Scotland games in my time as a football fan and the last one i went to was over three years ago. I like to see them do well but i feel no great disappointment if they don't nor do i feel euphoric if they do get a good result, even one like winning in Paris.

Rangers i breath for. (tu)

What about Scotland winning the World Cup with all Rangers based players, that would make it a little harder but still Champions League for me.

that would be brilliant but champ league for me as well (tu)

don't give a fuck about scotland,if it wasnt for Mcgregor,Ferguson,whittaker,and even Hutton,I wouldnt care if they got pumped

but i would like to see them win just because those players will be playing.

:lol: Liked how you put it, not that I agree.

Sorry but World Cup for me.

Always country first for me, please don't hunt me down for this but it's just the way I've been brought up. Most of my family are not Rangers supporters and are therefore more patriotic. (sorry if that sounds patronising towards any Rangers fans.)

I would love Rangers to win the CL but the whole country coming together and winning the World Cup would be amazing.

no brainer champions league of cource

i remember watching scotland in the 70s and eighties it was great when a tim came on the park he was

roundly booed happy days now its all left wing snp f!!!!!S wont even be watching the game i will be to busy

thinking about the falkirk game the following week!

what makes it even worse is these scumbags the republic have all but qualified

seeing them at the finals sickens me

Sorry but World Cup for me.

Always country first for me, please don't hunt me down for this but it's just the way I've been brought up. Most of my family are not Rangers supporters and are therefore more patriotic. (sorry if that sounds patronising towards any Rangers fans.)

I would love Rangers to win the CL but the whole country coming together and winning the World Cup would be amazing.

Christ :anguish: :anguish:

Champions League for me however...

I have been to Spain in 1982, Italia 90, France 98, The Euros in England, Watched Scotland in the old Home Internationals .....superb. I do not understand why Gers Fans say they don't care or hope they get pumped if a Gers player wasn't playing etc.

I have travelled all over Europe watching Rangers, FFS Scotland is your country of Birth !!! Fecking sound like Septic supporters and Ireland ....No am I not SNP politician or whatever......C'mon Scotland