The abuse from the papers is unreal

minstral

To be fair to McGregor and Ferguson, I sit like that sometimes, especially when watching a shite football or tennis match.

Infact I'm sure everyone sits like that at times aswell (you'll be lying if you said you didn't), Wally does it!

However McGregor was giving the middle finger (at who I don't know) as Sportscene and the Sky cameras caught it.

IF and a big IF, they were meaning to do the 'V' signs then it just goes to show how stupid, thick, arrogant and selfish they really are (well in my eyes they have already proven that by their drinking)

If they didn't mean it they should be more aware of the media really, they should know that cameras are on them for the whole game.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Again I am forced to ask, why do you guys get so het up over what the ghutter prhess are saying?

Why do professional players give them amo?

IMG2627-1238675238.jpg

On the basis of that picture alone neither of these players deserves to play for our club ever again.

What that picture doesn't show is that they were right next to each other doing it at the same time, hence clearly premeditated.

Embarrassing, regardless of what you think of Burley.

They weren't right next to each other, when Fletcher came off you could see Whittaker, McGregor, Berra, Ferguson. In that order.

Again I am forced to ask, why do you guys get so het up over what the ghutter prhess are saying?

IMG2627-1238675238.jpg

On the basis of that picture alone neither of these players deserves to play for our club ever again.

What that picture doesn't show is that they were right next to each other doing it at the same time, hence clearly premeditated.

They weren't right next to each other, when Fletcher came off you could see Whittaker, McGregor, Berra, Ferguson. In that order.

Was that not taken before Berra turned up though?

IMG2627-1238675238.jpg

I know :anguish:

They're both idiots.

i don't buy that that was them giving the v sign papa, iv made my feelings clear about both of them yesterday but im not going to start judging them on the way they watch a game for fuck sake

IMG2627-1238675238.jpg

Oh dear... Sorry but they are clearly doing that deliberately, Fergie doesn't even look like he is resting his chin on his hands and both McGregors fingers are almost to his eyes... try leaning your chin on you your hand with your fingers in that position.. your fingers do not go straight up and down in the V position...

Might be a load of over reaction to this whole affair but neither have done themselve any favours here

IMG2627-1238675238.jpg

They're both idiots.

i don't buy that that was them giving the v sign papa, iv made my feelings clear about both of them yesterday but im not going to start judging them on the way they watch a game for fuck sake

Indeed Jardy sir, all entitled to our opinion but it just seemed a bit premedidated to me.

I would love to be wrong though.

IMG2627-1238675238.jpg

They're both idiots.

Indeed Jardy sir, all entitled to our opinion but it just seemed a bit premedidated to me.

No way have them pair come up with something like that, probably not got the brain cells between them for a start. On a serious note i wouldn't read anything into it.

IMG2627-1238675238.jpg

Was that not taken before Berra turned up though?

Don't think so. If you go to The Daily Record's website and click on number 2 of the slideshow thing then you can see Berra.

IMG2627-1238675238.jpg

They're both idiots.

i can only assume this is the journalist coming out in you here papa, lets not look for more issues lets just concentrate on the up coming falkirk game. (tu)

i can only assume this is the journalist coming out in you here papa, lets not look for more issues lets just concentrate on the up coming falkirk game. (tu)

Ah, possibly.

Spending the next two weeks working, I'll try to spread as much pro-Rangers copy as I can :pipe:

No way have them pair come up with something like that, probably not got the brain cells between them for a start. On a serious note i wouldn't read anything into it.

Come up with something like that??? My 10 year old nephew would come up with something like that... its hardly a master piece of a political statement is it?

Its pathetic, childish and unprofessional..

I admire your desire to give them the benefit of the doubt, Maybe the two fingers were to the Icelandic press to represent the scoreline? Maybe it was aimed at a specific person and the story will unfold in the next couple of days... or maybe they are a pair of egotistical, half witted, childish neds who found it funny to stick the V's up because they are in the huff at being caught misbehaving..

Of course if someone has pictures of them sitting like this every time they are watching a game then maybe its a lot of fuss over nothing

Ah, possibly.

Spending the next two weeks working, I'll try to spread as much pro-Rangers copy as I can :pipe:

good lad

Do people really believe that both players were doing then v sign deliberatley ? <cr>:lol:

Does no one ever sit with there hands on there chin, no ?

Regularly but it takes a bit of effort to put your 2 fingers in that exact place - if you put them on your face you naturally place them wide apart with middle finger at your cheek, not narrowly together like both players there at the same time.

Come up with something like that??? My 10 year old nephew would come up with something like that... its hardly a master piece of a political statement is it?

Its pathetic, childish and unprofessional..

I admire your desire to give them the benefit of the doubt, Maybe the two fingers were to the Icelandic press to represent the scoreline? Maybe it was aimed at a specific person and the story will unfold in the next couple of days... or maybe they are a pair of egotistical, half witted, childish neds who found it funny to stick the V's up because they are in the huff at being caught misbehaving..

Of course if someone has pictures of them sitting like this every time they are watching a game then maybe its a lot of fuss over nothing

maybe you just answered you're own question there, and if you want my true feelings on the pair of them you can look over the original thread yesterday when the story broke. All im saying is the only two people that know for sure are allan and barry in this ocassion and can do without the theories of others.

The back of the Record read: "We were brilliant without you two", or something to that extent.

My god, if that was a 'brilliant' performance last night then we'd be as well throwing the towel in. Scotland were absolutely fucking horrific.

Oh yes ... we are star turns against the mighty Magyars of Iceland :rolleyes:

The back of the Record read: "We were brilliant without you two", or something to that extent.

My god, if that was a 'brilliant' performance last night then we'd be as well throwing the towel in. Scotland were absolutely fucking horrific.

I shall resist the temptation to say that Magyars are Hungarian. Come on Thermo you can do better than that....

Totally agree! the papers were also trying to make out as if Ferguson and Mcgregor were giving a ''V'' sign to the nation and burley. typical in this country! Brown left 20 mins before they did yet hardly a word is said!

Presumably they want to fill the jock mhedia full of arrows :pipe:

I shall resist the temptation to say that Magyars are Hungarian. Come on Thermo you can do better than that....

Please tell me you know the impression that great Hungarian team made when they came to Wembley and Puskas took Billy Wright to the cleaners

Please tell me you know the impression that great Hungarian team made when they came to Wembley and Puskas took Billy Wright to the cleaners

The 6-3 win in 1953? Oh yes, well aware although decades before my time ;)

Scotland brilliant :lol:

I guess George Burley and the media were all pissed last night!

Time for every Rangers player to retire from Scotland duty - the Tartan Army and the media are a bunch of wankers.

Fletcher and Caldwell continue to put in horrific shifts yet nothing is ever mentioned.

I hope that Mark Guidi gets hit by a bus!

:lol: When is George Burley not pished. He always looks out of it.