Barry Ferguson's Ability POLL

Railcard

What do you think of Barry as a Player?  

255 members have voted

1. 1. I think Barry Ferguson the Football Player is

• Good enough to help RFC win the SPL
    • Finished - lack of ability

just not consistent or good enough anymore. Has a few great touches now and again but not enough to command being on the teamsheet automatically. Sadly it has come to this and he has to bow out on a bad note.

I think yesterdays performance showed that we missed ferguson we were out run in the middle of the park by bottom of the league

he myte look past it but he is our only leader in that team nobody else is a leader

We have got someone who is old enough to be my grandad as acaptain which is a joke

And finally what he done was with scotland and to be honest i don't like international football so don't care about Scotland

No Surrender

How can anyone in their right mind accuse Ferguson of "lack of ability"? doh

It's possible he might be past his best in terms of fitness or, less likely, hunger..........but ability?

Barry Ferguson has more ability than any other Scottish player for at least a generation, and age or injury don't alter that fact. Anyone who thinks otherwise knows fuck-all about football IMO.

It's possible he might be past his best in terms of fitness or, less likely, hunger..........but ability?

Barry Ferguson has more ability than any other Scottish player for at least a generation, and age or injury don't alter that fact. Anyone who thinks otherwise knows fuck-all about football IMO.

(tu)

Aye, hardly a way to treat someone. Its like mistreating OAPS

Really surprised at folks saying he has nothing left. Even if he's not at the level he used to be, he could still help us out in the final stretch. I'm sure he still bleeds Blue in spite of what has happened recently, too, so I won't be sticking the knife too far in (especially as I'm no saint). I think he will have learned a lot from this daft episode, though whether he can draw strength from his mistake, eat humble pie, and soldier on remains to be seen. Fingers crossed.

I couldn't agree more...some of you have waited with baited breath for this day...after all Baz gave last year on one good ankle, battling through a brutal season that had us on the cusp of the Quad, to hell with you all...Barry's not perfect but you're lining up quicker than Sellick to bury the man...

i.m.o he is not rangers quality anymore, been pulling us back the way for a good while now.

and with his behaviour i'd rather he just left and went somewhere else.

as i'd rather remember him as a good player in his day, but isnt that player anymore.

Unquestionably good enough to be starting for us week in week out.

Is he as good as he used to be ? No, not close. Are his wages far too high for what he brings to the team ? Yes. Should he be sold this summer ? Yes.

But still, we have a title to win, and with Thomson out injured Ferguson should be part of that midfield.