Goal Of The Season

Maryann

I voted for Pedros goal against Celtic.

Although Boyd vs Partick and Pedro vs ICT were better goals technically, the one against the scum gets it for these reasons:

It was a worked move from a corner which we almost never do!

It made Boruc look stupid (Pre Broadfoots cross making him look fucking useless)

It came at a crucial time in the game to kill the game off

It was against Celtic

Pretty much why I went for it too, tho Boyd against Thistle and Mendes against ICT I liked as well.

I watched the OF game in our local pub where tims drink in the lounge and bears drink in the bar and the atmosphere after that goal went in was immense!! The tims were dead cocky that day as well I remember with the kenny banners and everything... then they got humped in their own pigsty....magic :D

Technique-wise, Boyd's goal against Partick is one of the best goals I've ever seen. Ever.

Aye but he only hit it because he couldnt be arsed bringing it down and taking it round 2 players and curling it into the bottom corner

he had a similar chance against motherwell at the weekend, I think everyone held their breath for a moment

boyd's finish last week ,also against st mirren what a build up class crisp passing,but pedro's 2 goals earlier in the season v partick was class but thunderbolt at parkhead wins hands down.

Mendes against Cally.

Excellent build up play and he couldnt have placed it any better.

There are some beauties though, forgot how good some of our goals have been so far.

Also, davis was involved with most of the goals, just shows how valuable he has been this year.

i know you will all hate me but apart from the obvious rangers goals have any of you seen crosas' goal against st mirren?

he is a diddy, he cant play out with shite heed,

he shouldnt even be mentioned on here as it was rangers goal of the season i was on about!!!!