When was your 1st Old Firm game?

i worked at the rangers vs scum game at ibrox we won 3-2 when i worked for rock steady

it was the game sutton scored after 20 seconds.

the worst bit was being spat on by one of the manky bastards when sutton scored :(

and the best bit was when they were leaving i stood with the biggest smile on my face dying to say

GET IT RIGHT FUCKING UP YE :)

how did u no drag him wee the ears out the door then kick his cunt in. then spit on him :uk:

:uk:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully 9/5/09

Im sooo excited :gerbad::21:

Thought u were getting them ages ago?

The guy's gonna let me know on Wed when he picks up his ticks where the seats are n stuff...I said i'll take them if they're a good view...not paying over face value for a shitty view :craphead: I've never been to Ibrox when we've lost...ok apart from friendly against Liverpool...but that doesnt count lol.i always seem to bring good luck too...so fingers crossed :D

I'd have taken any view for my first Rangers V Celtic game. If you are paying over face value at Ibrox you're a mug.

God help ye Scott...what an ugly view :anguish::anguish:

I know but you dont realise how long i've waited to go to one...this is a reasonable price considering i was gonna pay £150... i'm that desperate to go and cheer on the bears against them!

The guy is taking the piss. The only reasonable price for a ticket at Ibrox is face value.

Naw she said she would pay this if she had to thats not the price what the guy was offering to her at

Hopefully 9/5/09

The guy's gonna let me know on Wed when he picks up his ticks where the seats are n stuff...I said i'll take them if they're a good view...not paying over face value for a shitty view :craphead: I've never been to Ibrox when we've lost...ok apart from friendly against Liverpool...but that doesnt count lol.i always seem to bring good luck too...so fingers crossed :D

I'd have taken any view for my first Rangers V Celtic game. If you are paying over face value at Ibrox you're a mug.

I know but you dont realise how long i've waited to go to one...this is a reasonable price considering i was gonna pay £150... i'm that desperate to go and cheer on the bears against them!

:lol: cheers. I woul'd be like this if i didnt have my season ticket. so how much are u actually paying for it???

£65 son

Hopefully 9/5/09

:lol: cheers. I woul'd be like this if i didnt have my season ticket. so how much are u actually paying for it???

£65 son

Thats still dear for ibrox, have u paid this. and was this just £65 for one??

1st OF was the 3-2 game at ibrox when deboer, moore and mols(?) scored. i prefer to remember those goals rather than that lanky string of pish suttons goal.

1st OF at the glitterdome, we got beat 1-0 in the scottish cup. think it was henrik the martion who scored. bad times

1st OF was the 3-2 game at ibrox when deboer, moore and mols(?) scored. i prefer to remember those goals rather than that lanky string of pish suttons goal.

1st OF at the glitterdome, we got beat 1-0 in the scottish cup. think it was henrik the martion who scored. bad times

still never been to an OF game at Parkhead. can never get tickets for that shitehole.

Hopefully 9/5/09

£65 son

No, £65 each :anguish: Not yet...will probably arrange to meet him at Ibrox...hope hes not a big scary man :anguish:

Hopefully 9/5/09

£65 son

No, £65 each :anguish: Not yet...will probably arrange to meet him at Ibrox...hope hes not a big scary man :anguish:

:lol: canny wait for the old firm.

still never been to an OF game at Parkhead. can never get tickets for that shitehole.

brilliant when you win. been there 3 times when weve won.

2-0 vignal, novo

1-0 ugo

4-2 cousin, ratbhoy (2), mendes

seen my fair share of defeats tho. BAD BAD BAD TIMES

Piggery, mid-week on League duty as the game had been postponed on the Saturday due to weather. The result was 1-1, I was on the London Rd Tce with my Granda, McLoy was in goals for us and we scored with a McCoist penalty past Peter Latchford. Having done some Googling, it's possible that this was the game of the Janefield St Riot, when the Strathclyde Cavalry charged through the manky-mob with batons drawn, although I can't be 100%.

First OF at Ibrox was the famous 4-4, Copland Rear.

brilliant when you win. been there 3 times when weve won.

2-0 vignal, novo

1-0 ugo

4-2 cousin, ratbhoy (2), mendes

seen my fair share of defeats tho. BAD BAD BAD TIMES

I would love to got to an OF There but can never get tickets. the 4-2 one would have been a belter to go to

League Cup final Oct 1970 few days after my 11th birthday.

Derek Johnstone only goal - 1-0 to the good guys

Think DJ still holds the record for youngest goal scorer (16 years 11 months) at a major cup final in the UK, unless someone tells me otherwise.

7.11.1999, we won 4-2 at Ibrox. Jonatan Johansson (now of Hibs) was the first player to score. Berkovic scored twice for them, but Albertz (PEN) before half-time, then Amoruso and Amato gave us an easy win.

First at Hampden - lost 3-1, LC semi in 2001. Mols and Reyna got sent off by Willie Young. Saw us beat them 3-2 in 2002 SC final and 2-1 in 2003 LC final since then, though.

Only been to 3 at Parkhead: 2-6 in 2000, 3-3 in 2002 and 0-3 in 2004, when Gavin Rae made his debut.

Not a great record really. My first three were 4-2, 4-0 and 5-1 to Rangers, but then Advocaat left and it's been pretty much downhill since, but for a few highlights..

last season when we bet them 1-0 at ibrox thompson scored , remember the atmosphere outside the stadium at the police line, was singin n that brilliant and inside the stadium wis amazin even though a wis up the club deck thought it wis still quality :craphead: