Support Higgins as a Scot, or hate him as a Celt

Support Higgins as a Scot, or hate him as a Celt  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Support Higgins as a Scot, or hate him as a Celt

• He's the only Scot in the tournament so i support him despite the fact he's a Celt
    • He's one of them so i can naturally want him to lose - Scottish or not
    • dont watch snooker/care

for those that have never met him before he is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet.

hes always had the time to stop an have a chat whenever ive met him, an also his 2 brothers aswell.

lovely guy an i support him every year at tournaments.

dont care that hes a celtic fan tbh. plenty of my friends are and it makes no difference to me.

aye hes a great guy do you not remember the battle him and his scum mate caused on the ferry at his stag do?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for those that have never met him before he is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet.

hes always had the time to stop an have a chat whenever ive met him, an also his 2 brothers aswell.

dont care that hes a celtic fan tbh. plenty of my friends are and it makes no difference to me.

He has time to chat to his 2 brothers? That is the sign of a special, special man (tu)

Shame you dont have a time to actually read what he said..... and you wouldnt look as silly as its obvious he meant him and his brothers would stop to chat. :rolleyes:

Anyway he is a superb talent, i dont support him, although supporting celtic would slightly influence my decision.

Good post.

Guest Andypendek

It shouldn't matter but since he makes fairly often reference to them, it does put me off him a bit. I suppose I'd still want hin to win if he was playing, though.

He has time to chat to his 2 brothers? That is the sign of a special, special man (tu)

Shame you dont have a time to actually read what he said..... and you wouldnt look as silly as its obvious he meant him and his brothers would stop to chat. :rolleyes:

Anyway he is a superb talent, i dont support him, although supporting celtic would slightly influence my decision.

Shame you don't have time to think that my post might have been slightly tongue in cheek. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I agree with you about his talent, as I have already said in this thread. I'm not even going to ask why you think it goes in his favour that his brothers will speak to people they meet? <cr>

O'Sullivan is half A Tottie picker aswell. and no I don't want that Hggins to wini. Support Mark allen as he is from Northan Ireland and is a Rangers fan. also like Hendry,Dott.

I thought that O'Sullivan was Half Jewish

Shame you didn't read what he said or you wouldn't look so silly, it can be taken either way with the grammar. Anyway who gives two flying fucks if his brothers have time to stop and chat, pair of creeps if you ask me. I mean who are they? Randomers that want to stop and chat, weird.

I liked him before I knew he was one of them so I'm not stopping supporting him now just because I find out he supports them.

Same with Graeme(sp) Dott, found him boring and after I found out he supported the gers my opinion didn't change to loving him just because he's one of us.

I liked him before I knew he was one of them so I'm not stopping supporting him now just because I find out he supports them.

Same with Graeme(sp) Dott, found him boring and after I found out he supported the gers my opinion didn't change to loving him just because he's one of us.

Aye right ! :sherlock:

I can fathom why people would support a tim over a guy that supports Rangers? Regardless of where he was born.

How Robertson goes on to win the World Championship now, he's the best of a bad bunch.

I can fathom why people would support a tim over a guy that supports Rangers? Regardless of where he was born.

How Robertson goes on to win the World Championship now, he's the best of a bad bunch.

Just curious. Do you have any mates or family who are Tims ? :sherlock:

Mark Allen is a Manchester United season ticket holder. He's not a Rangers fan. Simple google shows this.

O'Sullivan is half A Tottie picker aswell. and no I don't want that Hggins to wini. Support Mark allen as he is from Northan Ireland and is a Rangers fan. also like Hendry,Dott.

O'Sullivan is a geezer from a scummy Essex gangster family, half Italian not Irish and an utter cunt of a man.

Hendry is a Hearts fan.