The Glasgow Celtic Paedophile Chant

It's just gawny get us into trouble because you know what they are like, no doubt itll have something to do with religion and they cant see it as a bit of banter

No winning wae the trailor trash nowadays, they say somethings offensive it probably is <cr>

I say if we win the league just taunt them with their own wee song

Glasgow Rangers Championnsss...Aw a would love to see their sick unwashed coupons

What do you say, is the paedophile chant just a bit too far?

keep the song i say

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just gawny get us into trouble because you know what they are like, no doubt itll have something to do with religion and they cant see it as a bit of banter

No winning wae the trailor trash nowadays, they say somethings offensive it probably is <cr>

Glasgow Rangers Championnsss...Aw a would love to see their sick unwashed coupons

It wont be sung again as the song is now GR champions !!!!!

Objection!

I think we may use both as a two verse song :pipe:

Objection!

Yeah you could be right but I hope the majority will sing champions as its the ulitimate rub your nose in it were champs there not!!!

we could always go for Glasgow Celtic not in europe woooo oooohhhh

Objection!

Yeah you could be right but I hope the majority will sing champions as its the ulitimate rub your nose in it were champs there not!!!

Definitely the Champions song takes centre stage (tu) And we also have "Champions League you're having a laugh" providing

they don't do a Houdini next week

Objection!

Definitely the Champions song takes centre stage (tu) And we also have "Champions League you're having a laugh" providing

they don't do a Houdini next week

They will defo do a disappearing act!!!

As long as it's true, then why? Are you wanting to cover up for them as well by "shutting up"?

I know it's been said before but if the shoe was on the other foot............

"Glasgow Celtic, paedophiles"? Not even accurate. They had an abuser at their boys club twenty years ago or whatever - and the guy got locked up. A shameful episode in their history but not fit material for a scattergun taunt nowadays. We like to talk about having "dignity" or the like but some of us chant about this incredibly-sensitive subject. There are endless complaints about the media - but some of us seem determined to feed them ammunition to critiicise us

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Correct, a good sensible point ! Never let them forget it and never allow them to brush it under the carpet, but don,t just endlessly chant it all the time. Ultimately, that will hurt us more than them.

I love to give that song a blast, but I can see where the OP is coming from.

Timmy's spin machine will go into overdrive claiming we're glorifying child abuse when really they're the ones at fault.

Fuck them, until they complain, get it sung. (tu)

Timmy's spin machine will go into overdrive claiming we're glorifying child abuse when really they're the ones at fault.

They WERE the ones at fault. In the 70s.

i see where your coming from gazza if my boy came home from a match singing that i would be angry aye they done it but lets move on because nobody is listening to us or our wee song and we will end up getting into trouble just to shut us up

but as i say everyone to their own sing what you want

the abused might just want to forget about it or they have moved on from the past but we keep reminding them of the past when we sing about it and that could be hurtfull to the abused

it could work both ways

"Glasgow Celtic, paedophiles"? Not even accurate. They had an abuser at their boys club twenty years ago or whatever - and the guy got locked up. A shameful episode in their history but not fit material for a scattergun taunt nowadays. We like to talk about having "dignity" or the like but some of us chant about this incredibly-sensitive subject. There are endless complaints about the media - but some of us seem determined to feed them ammunition to critiicise us

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Correct, a good sensible point ! Never let them forget it and never allow them to brush it under the carpet, but don,t just endlessly chant it all the time. Ultimately, that will hurt us more than them.

totally agree

was on the train last night surrounded by celtic fans :anguish:

they all hit out with a song about david murray having no legs etc.

Compared to that our song is nothing, as our song reflects the reality of celtic football club whereas theirs is just sick.

Compared to that our song is nothing, as our song reflects the reality of celtic football club whereas theirs is just sick.

Murray would have scored against Dinamo last night, legs or not.

GIRUY Declan - Hangovers, waking up to realise Mopebray isn't making you Brazil 1970, blowing £30-odd of your giro on a ticket.

Carlsberg don't do morning afters...

It's strange how songs like that don't make it onto the front page tho isn't it.

Its just a song....

The Fun gets taken out of football chants...

Have a laugh, its all banter at the end of the day.

Its just a song....

The Fun gets taken out of football chants...

Have a laugh, its all banter at the end of the day.

The fucking ambulance-chasers have no concept of banter. Their idea of the 'craic' is roundly demolishing anything Scottish, British or anti-sellic, Ireland or RC.

Fuck them, this attitude will come back to haunt them in a few years time.

if we were to complain they could say well the song reflects reality of sir david murray well he has no legs

also we sing famine song where people did die which reflects reality and is sick some might say

at the end of the day we are as bad as each other and some may not like that but its true