The Glasgow Celtic Paedophile Chant

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the song and hopefully we will be belting it out at them next week...what is wrong with it if we get in trouble for singing that and it being banned the next thing will be that were not allowed to wear rangers tops in ibrox if thats the way its goin.

Glasgow Celtic Paedophiles

Its no even a smart song, it sounds like something a bunch a wee neds would sing tbh

Ah the famous old put down of an interneter!

It's a football game FFS, if you want to hear interesting lyrics with some kick ass tunes to boot - I suggest you buy a Floyd CD.

At least songs like Nakamura ate my dog, Big Jock Knew were singable, but glasgow celtic paedophiles..just makes us sound like a bunch of 15 year olds trying to be funny..and it WILL be taking the wrong way and told not to sing again..youd think some people would learn

u have a stench of timmy about u

Now im a Tim..fuck this haha, canny say one thing without paranoia kickin in, sensible Rangers fans nowadays are known as tims? is that the way of it

every post i write ill include fuck the pope and the ira will that make me any less of a tim and more one of yous? i support my team mate, through thick and thin, people singing "secterian songs" when told not to, ther the real people who's loyalty should be questioned

spell check son

spell check :pipe:

stupid arse

how is paedophiles secterian??

its was known fact that boys in celtic boys club had been sexually abused

so why dont you learn what your talking about before you talk your pish.

theres more important things to be bitching about rather than this song.

It's sectarian now is it ?

Heard it all now :D

You talking to me?

That's quite laughable if you are :D

No I'm not, but kudos for thinking so... it was aimed at Mr Dignity saying we have already been told not to sing sectarian songs. Pesonally I think he'd be better hitting puberty before hitting out with the shite he's coming out with.

I say you stop being such a cock ;). How does that suit you ?.

Its a factual song. How will that get us into trouble ?

Glasgow Celtic Paedophiles ooohhhhh ohhh oohhhhhh

Stop being a cock because a dont want my team in trouble?

awryt cool guy

well a cant see us get into trouble but i'd like too sing glasgow rangers championssss when we win the league. until thenn

GLASGOW CELTIC PEADOPHILES OHHHH OHH OHHHHH! :gerbad:

I say you stop being such a cock ;). How does that suit you ?.

Its a factual song. How will that get us into trouble ?

Glasgow Celtic Paedophiles ooohhhhh ohhh oohhhhhh

Stop being a cock because a dont want my team in trouble?

awryt cool guy

well a cant see us get into trouble but i'd like too sing glasgow rangers championssss when we win the league. until thenn

GLASGOW CELTIC PEADOPHILES OHHHH OHH OHHHHH! :gerbad:

the police has just visited my house and they told me anybody who sing glasgow celtic peadophlies ohh oh ohhhh will be getting into trouble :lol: according too this kid anyway.

No song should ever be song as it could offend the permanantly offended, in fact dont even think of a song as this police states thought police will arrest you for thought crime.

FFS !

Lads - This is a forum. It's about debate.

Debate means to have opposing opinions and discuss the merits and weaknesses of both.

It does not mean to shout down anyone who dares disagree with you or brand them a tim. Having a massive post count doesn't make your opinion or 'loyalty' any better than the next mans.

I think everyone needs to stop taking everything so literally !

Try to remember that we are all BEARS. Not fuckin Robots towing the party line.

There, you've made me sound like a fuckin hippy pacifist now !!! :D

FFS !

Lads - This is a forum. It's about debate.

Debate means to have opposing opinions and discuss the merits and weaknesses of both.

It does not mean to shout down anyone who dares disagree with you or brand them a tim. Having a massive post count doesn't make your opinion or 'loyalty' any better than the next mans.

I think everyone needs to stop taking everything so literally !

Try to remember that we are all BEARS. Not fuckin Robots towing the party line.

There, you've made me sound like a fuckin hippy pacifist now !!! :D

:craphead:

Its no even a smart song, it sounds like something a bunch a wee neds would sing tbh

the whole stand at hibs away where singing it as i was there with my supporters bus and were no a "bunch of neds" :rolleyes:

I agree with you mate - we know what the did all those years ago but to jump onto the back of a song they started singing for themselves makes us look stupid.... lets sing the songs clearly like follow follow.... no surrender..... rule britania.... every other saturday.... sing the rangers songs

Its a pathetic chant - the worst ive ever heard us sing. At least "Big Jock Knew" has a bit of wit and subtley to it.

Why the hell cant we sing something like "GLAS-GOW RAN-GERS FIF-TY ONE LEAGUE CHAM-PION-SHIPS WORLD RE-CORD". An achievement to be proud of and something really to sing about.

Some of our fans are more obsessed with them than they are with us.