The fans were sounding like their old selves today . . .

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all that was missing was TBB

wonder if that could be started up agai.................

what do you mean there are countless threads about it lol

Before the stadium was filling up, there was a guy a few rows in front of me singing it on his lonesome... I thought, that must be that mccoist355 bloke :P Police went and had a talking to him but they never took him out thankfully, the guy was just a bit "under the influence" ;):gerbad:

hold on, are the tims praising the quality of our support? bizarre! True, but bizarre

I have been complaining we are poor support at home recently, but, yesterday was much MUCH better! You could see the effect on the team, and on their team. THAT is what we need to have at all times

Big well done to the lads who were there

The fans performance gave the team morale a massive boost whereas it done the bheggars down, they couldn't get off the park quick enough apart from that tosser boruc none of them went to the fans, speaks volumes lets hope it springboards us to the Title quicker, against the sheep would be really sweet. ! :sherlock:

The fans performance gave the team morale a massive boost whereas it done the bheggars down, they couldn't get off the park quick enough apart from that tosser boruc none of them went to the fans, speaks volumes lets hope it springboards us to the Title quicker, against the sheep would be really sweet. ! :sherlock:

And they couldn't get off the ball quick enough. Crosas was awful because he collapsed under the pressure of the Bears screaming and booing at his every move. That's what the 12th man does; fuck them and support our team till the very end :pipe:

The way the support were yesterday, if we had scored another goal or even more, there would have been nothing like it for many a long year. Another reason that we won was because I was there. Every old firm game I have been at we haven't lost so I feel I must take some credit too :pipe:

The way the support were yesterday, if we had scored another goal or even more, there would have been nothing like it for many a long year. Another reason that we won was because I was there. Every old firm game I have been at we haven't lost so I feel I must take some credit too :pipe:

Why did you no go to the CIS cup final then................... :angry:

couldn't get a ticket :(

couldn't get a ticket :(

You're gettin Lee McCullochs place on the bench from now on ! :sherlock: