Savour the moment - How did you celebrate Davis' goal?

In the Louden (near Ibrox), place was jam packed...

thought KM had run it too wide, delayed celebs for a split-second in case of offside then started jumping about and yelling, actually didnt mind various people's beers soaking me, as i was soaked already anyway - hugged a few strangers and a few more roars of joy - then pleasantly surprised to join in first rendition of "we shall not be moved" for quite a while, started by some sharp-witted punter

Despite a few cracking tbb renditions, favourite songs of the match were towards the end, when every other saturday was belted out with everyone bouncing away in unison, arms around shoulders

Never forget these moments :21: - so glad i made the ticketless trip rather than watch it some Aberdeen booser

Honestly, because i was listen to Clyde 1 on line they are 30 seconds or so behind. So, my missus noticed it at first and shouter "Oh no way!"

I turned round and shouted Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss with a burger in my mouth. Swallowed the burger, shouted yassssssssssssssss as loud as i could. I woke my son up as well. So David making it 1-0 + 1 month old son woke up and screaming. My missus was not happy :D

I made it extra loud as i knew there were Celtic fans living around me. (heard the pricks the last time).

me and the boy next to me grabbed each other and were jumping about like crazy and then 2 boys on ther side never met them before started jumoing around with us aswell was fucking brilliant

Grabbed as many people as I could whilst jumping up and down and giving it GIRFUY to the mhanks. Ended up with a black eye after being punched by someone admidst the celebration but its all worth it

:21:

at Ibrox we were going mad people jumping and hugging each other, I celebrated the goal with people jumping all over the top of me, then a jumped on to the seat in front of me and started giving the manky mob some abuse. it was brilliant,

I was Knackered just for Celebrating the goal took a min or two to get my breath back. then doing the bouncy for about 5 mins.. We are the people.

:uk:

was in my house, i jumped out my seat screaming get fucking in ya beauty get it right up you ya dirty feinan cunts, then had a wee dance round ma room before burning myself with the head off my joint(this was not intentional), which was being smoked to calm my nerves a bit

enough detail for you (tu)

i had a grin the size of a cheshire cat all fucking day no cunt could knock that off ma coupan

Me and my mate Jordan in his house.

Me: Cross it Miller

Jordan: Ohhhhhhh

Me: Ohhhhhhh

Both: YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

*JUMPS ON ME*

*BOUNCY BEGINS*

In the Louden (near Ibrox), place was jam packed...

thought KM had run it too wide, delayed celebs for a split-second in case of offside then started jumping about and yelling, actually didnt mind various people's beers soaking me, as i was soaked already anyway - hugged a few strangers and a few more roars of joy - then pleasantly surprised to join in first rendition of "we shall not be moved" for quite a while, started by some sharp-witted punter

Despite a few cracking tbb renditions, favourite songs of the match were towards the end, when every other saturday was belted out with everyone bouncing away in unison, arms around shoulders

Never forget these moments :21: - so glad i made the ticketless trip rather than watch it some Aberdeen booser

I was in the louden for the 1st time on Saturday, obviously i don't know mccoist355 ya but i should of guessed u were there due to the fact TBB got twice in 5 mins :P good man!

I was in the toilets at the time thinking to myself whether or not it was worth buying the 2 tickets to the game someone had offered 30 mins in. Then a huge roar from outside the bogs made me run through belt unbuckled, fly down, cheering away! Classy bird i am ;)

Stood.

Shook hands with the people on either side of me.

Polite round of applause.

Sat down, waited for game to proceed.

I always do that little bit more for goals against celtc.

:lol: ace

Bigot!

At Ibrox, jumped about like mad, hugged Dad's mate, then the guy beside me, then the guy in front of me, then the other guy next to that other guy that I already hugged :lol:, then got the scarf that was around my neck, and celebrated even more with that swinging around in the air, just above my head, :D, while bouncing around at the same time. :uk:

Leapt from my seat front row of the govan front. I just stood still before screaming as I wasn't 100% sure it had went in (Sit near the copy road end and couldn't see the net ripple). It took around 2-3 seconds to register that we had actually scored (somehow I didn't notice the 43,000 other screaming bears).

Swiftly followed by a GIRFUY gesture towards the broomie and a few bouncey hugs with the bears next to me and good old sing song while waving my arms like chris wood the conductor

what a moment.

Lost my fone and a fellow blue brother foned my mates number after the game after he found it.

What a day fantastic

Went apeshit with my dad and a mate in the Hayburn, jumping up and down with everyone and hugging everyone in sight.

Was even better as some of the bar staff are rhats and then they had to run after about 200 celebration pints.

i hugged the guys either side of me - jumped about like a loony etc. it was fucking magic. my first old firm match and a moment i will cherish for as long as i live

i fucking loved it afterwards - can ya hear the celtic sing? nooooo noooooooo