Borussia Dortmund

I know its not the most important of things this week with Sunday coming up but I'm pretty sure I read on here one day that Rangers look set to play Dortmund in a pre season friendly in Germany. I was just wondering if anyone had any more information on it ie. a possible date that may be penciled in, I'm trying to organise my holidays.

Thanks.

Rangers have got two pre season games already pencilled against two German amatuer teams. Depends if we go straight into the Champions League or if we have to qualify. I would expect an announcement next week at some point

Anyone know if there will be any big clubs coming to Ibrox for a glamour friendly pre-season? Last year was Liverpool, previously Chelsea. I know we're got the Emirates tournament but any word on Ibrox friendly?

Rangers have got two pre season games already pencilled against two German amatuer teams. Depends if we go straight into the Champions League or if we have to qualify. I would expect an announcement next week at some point

Yeah I heard there was gonna be 2 amatuer clubs played before just like last season. I hope they announce Dortmund as a venue as their stadium would be a cracker to visit.

Yeah I heard there was gonna be 2 amatuer clubs played before just like last season. I hope they announce Dortmund as a venue as their stadium would be a cracker to visit.

It's brilliant mate my dad stays just outside Dortmund so iv had a tour round theirs and schalke's. excellent stadiums and the bears will be welcomed with open arms

It's brilliant mate my dad stays just outside Dortmund so iv had a tour round theirs and schalke's. excellent stadiums and the bears will be welcomed with open arms

nice one, I'm working in Amsterdam at the moment and there's a good group of us bears wanting to make a weekend out of it. I went to Munster last season but due to being on holiday I missed the Shalke game. One of the lads we're with used to work around Dortmund and he too was saying the stadium is awesome.

nice one, I'm working in Amsterdam at the moment and there's a good group of us bears wanting to make a weekend out of it. I went to Munster last season but due to being on holiday I missed the Shalke game. One of the lads we're with used to work around Dortmund and he too was saying the stadium is awesome.

BVBs stadium is awsome

BVBs stadium is awsome

bvb is that dortmund? the westfallon stadion?

i heard that was modelled on Ibrox, they just made it bigger.

there is one big team coming from England but don't know who,it just says Glamour freindly match with a team coming from the premiership. not announced yet but.

birmingham???? lol

there is one big team coming from England but don't know who,it just says Glamour freindly match with a team coming from the premiership. not announced yet but.

birmingham???? lol

wouldn't surprise me lol

birmingham???? lol

I'd guess Man United because we've had Chelsea and Liverpool at Ibrox for the last 2 seasons and we're playing Arsenal this summer so it should be them ? Could be Man City also I suppose.

Anyone know if there will be any big clubs coming to Ibrox for a glamour friendly pre-season? Last year was Liverpool, previously Chelsea. I know we're got the Emirates tournament but any word on Ibrox friendly?

Been rumours talked about on FF that Chelsea will be back in the summer but how true it is i dont know.

Also another friendly being talked about is Peterborough away, Darren Ferguson has came out and said he has asked Walter Smith if he would like to play a friendly match but Walter has told him he would like to wait for the league to finish 1st before deciding

Been rumours talked about on FF that Chelsea will be back in the summer but how true it is i dont know.

Also another friendly being talked about is Peterborough away, Darren Ferguson has came out and said he has asked Walter Smith if he would like to play a friendly match but Walter has told him he would like to wait for the league to finish 1st before deciding

Sounds good to me. A good 7 hour bus trip there. :beer1:

Missed the Schalke game as well. Ended up watchin it in Ayia Napa n walked out at half time because of our shoddy performance

dortmund would be a great friendly.

It was better in Europe (tu)

Did we lose that game on penalties? I remember Jens Lehman i think was up for them in the last minute of extra time..bare in mind i was about 5-6 lol

dortmund would be a great friendly.

It was better in Europe (tu)

Did we lose that game on penalties? I remember Jens Lehman i think was up for them in the last minute of extra time..bare in mind i was about 5-6 lol

yep, 3-1 :-(