Man Utd fan Stabbed Last Night....

Lazio ultras are none too shabby either.

England fans abroad get it tight now, for things the hooligans got up too over 20yrs ago. most hardcore will be well banned from travelling, leaving the ordinary fan to take the brunt.

Shows the eyties for what they are really.

Is it only English fans they do this to or do they stab any visiting supporters?

I think it seems to be only English fans but it wouldnt surprise me if it was just anyone.

I have been twice to Italy to watch the Gers and have never once experienced trouble but I always feel like something is going to happen as you always see shifty people walking about.

Is it only English fans they do this to or do they stab any visiting supporters?

I think it seems to be only English fans but it wouldnt surprise me if it was just anyone.

I have been twice to Italy to watch the Gers and have never once experienced trouble but I always feel like something is going to happen as you always see shifty people walking about.

when we played in turin against juve there was a bit of trouble with theyre fans slashing our guys in the back whilst riding pillion on scooters

when we played in turin against juve there was a bit of trouble with theyre fans slashing our guys in the back whilst riding pillion on scooters

I've heard about this. The ultra's over there are famous for slashing arse's etc.

Wanks.

Typical of these shitpots, they only make 2 things that are any good. ice cream and pow's ! :sherlock: