Celtic Move Would Tempt McCormack

Ross McCormack says he would be tempted by a move to Celtic but that a switch to the English Premier League would be more difficult to turn down.

The former Rangers and Motherwell player is attracting interest from a number of clubs after finishing the season as Cardiff's top scorer.

He said: "I've got a soft spot for Celtic. I supported them as a kid.

"Ever since I was a kid, I wanted to play in the Premiership. If I get the chance, it'll be hard to turn down."

The 22-year-old, who has three Scotland caps, scored his first international goal against Iceland in April and netted 23 times in his maiden season with Cardiff as they missed out on a play-off place on goal difference.

"I don't think I'm over the disappointment," he told BBC Scotland.

"It's hard being told that you missed out on the play-offs by one goal, especially for me personally - I missed two penalties in the last four games and if I had scored one of them, we would've been in the play-offs.

"Right now, I'm happy where I am at Cardiff and I'm enjoying my football."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ity/8070246.stm

I thought he was a Rangers man.

Wee Wanker.

fuck no, the little fucker didn't spill the beans till he had left, do not want him anywhere near the tims next season though with his kinda goal ratio and he is the exact type of player those bastards need

He's just trying to win friends and influence people.

I really don't see him comming back up here, especially as Prem clubs have been sniff sniffing around him...

S'pose he signs for them.

Then goes back down south after a while.

Then we sign him.

Would any of you have a problem with that?

Just so far-fetched. Could never see that happening

I hope they sign him for £5m, what a waste of money that would be. Another average forward with no pace to add to the shit they have there already.

2 in a row here we go :)

Hes over rater something awful to be honest.

Not good enough for Rangers, was decent for Motherwell and went threw a purple patch at Cardiff, He found his level but this £5 million tag is a load of nonsense.