Who do you want in the Champions League?

Im not desperate for teams we think are beatable, I want the biggest glamorous teams and a good away trip. Taking into account seedings i would quite like

Barca

Marseille

Anorthosis Famagusta (in september)

This could happen, i believe we could get done but at least by good sides and the trips would be brilliant

It all still depends on what pot we end up in and who else qualifies.

If any two from Arsenal, Lyon, Shakhtar and Sporting fail to qualify we will end up in pot 2 which means under current circumstances we could end up with a group like:

Sevilla

Rangers

Besiktas

Levski Sofia

If all of them qualify then we could have a group like:

Barcelona

Inter

Rangers

Wolfsburg

I hope that 2 of them fail to qualify because I think we would have a chance of topping a group like the first one.

Im not desperate for teams we think are beatable, I want the biggest glamorous teams and a good away trip. Taking into account seedings i would quite like

Barca

Marseille

Anorthosis Famagusta (in september)

This could happen, i believe we could get done but at least by good sides and the trips would be brilliant

real madrid,arsenal and shatar donesk.we will become second in this group after arsenal.mmmmm

Who, i dont care, what? respectibility!! its where the kudos are earned, win the SPL 20 times on the spin means f all outside Scotland, a decent run in Europe gets you respect from all football people.

For Travelling sake, even if this isnt Viable.

German Team

Sporting Lisbon

and English Team.

Germany is amazing, Lisbon was a riot last year :craphead: and England's just down the road. Hopefully Chelsea. :craphead: :craphead:

i dont really mind who we get, just glad to be there. Would rather get to the groups every season and get tanked 3-0 in every game than have another kaunus season. No matter who we get and no matter what happens we are guaranteed a big pay day.

id like chelsea, it would be magic real madrid as ive never seen us play them, and any dutch team so all the bears can get mad with the skunk an pump their hookers. an excuse to maybe visit the dam again.,