No National Flags Allowed In Emirates

FlippinEck

Whats fkn wrong with it!!!!lol

Well what i can say is that its a perfect shape, a nice square. Fantastic.

Apart from that, everyone about it is pretty shite, apart from the memories of a 4-2 victory.

Whats fkn wrong with it!!!!lol

First things first, it's stupidly big................

I know we are going off topic here but how can i create or get a decent one?

If you can point me in the right direction let me know!!! lol

If those are the rules ...then they are the rules....

I hope that we all go down there and have a great day out without any of the problems that can go with it. Im rather conserned about some of our idiots coming down and acting like pricks... We should be down there proud to be Rangers fans but act in a fitting manner. We represent our club when we travel and if some of that lot start their crap then we will never get invited down south for other friendlies and tournaments. I hope the no flag rule doesnt give them an excuse to cause problems...

I prefer Rangers flags to the National flags anyway (tu) - we should all be flying those "champions" flgas next season anyway

My own flag is a UJ but its got a huge Gers badge in the middle, but i wish id bought one of those "champions" ones - styngy bassa i am : :p20:

If those are the rules ...then they are the rules....

I hope that we all go down there and have a great day out without any of the problems that can go with it. Im rather conserned about some of our idiots coming down and acting like pricks... We should be down there proud to be Rangers fans but act in a fitting manner. We represent our club when we travel and if some of that lot start their crap then we will never get invited down south for other friendlies and tournaments. I hope the no flag rule doesnt give them an excuse to cause problems...

So you are saying you hope there will be no flags?

I guess you also want us to sit on our hands and shut our mouth through the whole game too?

Of course thats not what im saying...does my comment say "i hope there will be no flags".?..NO.

Try reading iit..What i was saying was that i hope the twat element dont ruin it for everyone else. Yes the flag rules are stupid but thats there perogotive..Im going down to enjoy the game and to support my team. I can do that with my top and scarve

• 1 month later...