I emailed Fifa

Gaz52

At the Confed Cup and how no-one on this earth besides south africans wants them at WC 2010

So far they havent replied, but how fuckin nippy are those things?

Remember the one at Kaunas last year, i felt like smashin my tele up, i think Paul Mitchell felt like smashin the phanny that was doing it

I like the horns! I don't know why everyone is raging about them, do you not sort of tune them out after a while? i do :(

Why do we have to Europeanise everything all the time? If they do it over there and the WC is staged there then they should be allowed to use them. It makes it unique as well, you'll always remember this SA World Cup, like everyone remembers the giant spider at Mexico '86...

Tell them it's racist, that might get you somewhere.

Cant do nothing, its part of thier history and heritage(tu)

What - 'racism'?

Meh, I s'pose it is in RSA.......

credit where its due Manti :lol:

i laughed out loud there (tu)

I don't mind them tbh. Will surely add to the atmosphere.

It's like a car beeping its horn ootside yer windy for 90 minutes (possibly extra time)

I like to hear the commentators views etc on games thats why i don't mute the tv

I like the horns! I don't know why everyone is raging about them, do you not sort of tune them out after a while? i do :(

Why do we have to Europeanise everything all the time? If they do it over there and the WC is staged there then they should be allowed to use them. It makes it unique as well, you'll always remember this SA World Cup, like everyone remembers the giant spider at Mexico '86...

Its not just the Europeans complaining, almost every American fan i have talked to hate it, theres more than a few Brazillians/Aussies/Kiwis that hate it as well according to the facebook groups etc.

It also gives me a headache every time i watch a game if i want to listen to the commentators, itll be a big mistake if FIFA dont ban them imo.

Tell them it's racist, that might get you somewhere.

Cant do nothing, its part of thier history and heritage(tu)

What - 'racism'?

Meh, I s'pose it is in RSA.......

credit where its due Manti :lol:

i laughed out loud there (tu)

:pipe:

What happened at Kaunus?

I was at the game and I don't remember anything in particular.

Other than the crap weather, crap Stadium and even crapper Rangers performance.

For the entire game some fanny was blowing an air horn into one of the tv mics

I remember a comment about them from Steve Wilson, said:

'Legend has it a Vavazula's sound has been able to kill a Baboon. Probably more likely the baboon topped himself, they're THAT irritating'.

I dont think we will have to worry about them at the World Cup.

They wont be able to afford the tickets when the main tournament starts.

However, saying that..... They'd probably just rob people and use their money to go.

At the Confed Cup and how no-one on this earth besides south africans wants them at WC 2010

So far they havent replied, but how fuckin nippy are those things?

Remember the one at Kaunas last year, i felt like smashin my tele up, i think Paul Mitchell felt like smashin the phanny that was doing it

You boring dick :lol:

It's all part of the atmosphere. Imagine Emailing and complaining :lol: