Rhepublican scum havin a demo at Armed Forces . . .

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother's flatmate is in the Royal Marine reserves, and he was on parade yesterday. He says all the lads on parade, while they obviously couldn't react at the time, would have loved to go and have a "word" with the scum who tried to ruin this event. I spoke to him earlier today, and to say he was angry would be an understatement. He passes on his thanks to all who stood up to the scum.

Well done lads! :clap:

Moving back to the primary focus of yesterday's event:

Veterans march past the Cenotaph at George Square, led by the Royal British Legion and Veterans Association Standard Bearers, and the Pipes and Drums of Glasgow and Strathclyde Universities' Officer Training Corps:

Following the Veterans, active Service Personnel from the Royal Navy (HMS Dalriada), Royal Marines Reserve Scotland, 52nd Lowland the 6th Battalion of the Royal Regiment of Scotland, 125 Rations Squadron and the Scottish Transport Regiment of the Royal Logistic Corps, Glasgow and Strathclyde Universities Officer Training Corps, and No. 602 (City of Glasgow) Squadron Royal Air Force, march past the Cenotaph at George Square, led by the Band of the Royal Regiment of Scotland:

:)

As someone who confronted the IRA vermin in Glasgow yesterday, I would like to make sure the correct facts are known.

The crowd were very peaceful and respectful to all those who took part in the parade. Everyone stood and applauded the vets. As the RAF flypast began, 20 - 30 vermin appeared waving scarves and shouting obscenities at innocent passers by.

There was no fighting, more a complete and utter bheasting was handed out. We smashed the blighters all over the road, we attacked every one of that shower of vermin and we chased them through the streets of Glasgow, to such an extent, they were terrified.

Undignified? Maybe!

Deserved? - 100% and very proud of confronting this scum.

The message has been sent loud and clear to the vermin. You disrupt our remembarance days, you disrupt our public acknowledgement of our troops and country, we will confront you at every opportunity. We will not allow scum to besmirch our war dead and vets the way they thought they could yesterday.

I'm proud to have been there yesterday to remember our dead and injured and the troops of today. I'm also proud to have confronted terrorist scum who ran in fear of their lives.

Vanguardbears has the names of these people involved and will be contacting their employers on Monday morning. We also took pictures of the scum, prior to kicking the living daylights of them.

Well done. I am proud of you brother. Defending our culture. No Surrender.

Fucking jimmy Saville protesting with the cunts..

tramps to a man, oh and the dyke in the middle..

Check out the E wok at the right of this one...

armedforcesday160.jpg

Inbred fuckers.

armedforcesday164.jpg

I'm sure the ugly e wok is no other than Noel Hunt. Well it wouldn't surprise me anyway. Dirty F***** cunt. Who else has sent the lovely, but yet hideously ugly and fat, Geraldine a wee message on FB? I told her what I thought of her and everything she for. Still don't feel any less angry though. This is her first if not last step towards becoming a fully fledged professional bheggar!!

Fucking jimmy Saville protesting with the cunts..

tramps to a man, oh and the dyke in the middle..

Check out the E wok at the right of this one...

armedforcesday160.jpg

Inbred fuckers.

armedforcesday164.jpg

I'm sure the ugly e wok is no other than Noel Hunt. Well it wouldn't surprise me anyway. Dirty F***** cunt. Who else has sent the lovely, but yet hideously ugly and fat, Geraldine a wee message on FB? I told her what I thought of her and everything she for. Still don't feel any less angry though. This is her first if not last step towards becoming a fully fledged professional bheggar!!

guy on the far right got a doing

get it right up ye a fe nian t arrier scum, hope yer head hurts