Rhepublican scum havin a demo at Armed Forces . . .

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just back from George Square..

Poster above has it spot on - heres what happened:

March past of armed forces & veterans, who assembled in the middle of Geo Sq. There was an amazing reception for them all, so well done to the people who made the effort to support this.

As the final notes of the last post sounded, a small number of IRA sympathisers (Sinn Fein), came along the top part of George Sq. Heard lots of shouting, calling them scum - the old veterans beside me just shook their head in disgust.

The crowd surged to the top half of George Sq, and I think some of them caught up with one or two of the scum. Certainly one at least caught a few slaps. The rest bolted up to Cathedral Street, and I think they got lifted - probably more for their own safety.

There were a few songs sung at them - TFIO, and no surrender to the IRA - nothing sectarian at all. However, there were, as you would expect, some neds just looking for an excuse to box, that was the only thing that disappointed.

I have to say that reading the STV account of this makes me boil - I mean wheres the parity in reporting ? Are reporters blind? Why shouldn't the crowd vent its fury when these cretins openly dishonor our armed forces past and present?

This really could only happen in Glasgow !

I'm actually ashamed of today, and angry that the truth simply wont be told by the 'press'.

Funny that everyone I spoke to today from the forces, veterans, cops, and organisers, were disgusted with the 'protest' by Sinn Fein'.

Why is then, that its only the BBC/STV that have a completely different take on it - suddenly its a Loyalist / sectarian mob problem!!

If anyone from the press is lurking - shame on you !!

Pictures from today to follow, when I get a minute.

(Sinn Fein) Was He There.????

:mecha-anguish:

They should all be ashamed of themselves but they aren't.

People trying to be peaceful in this country now and the last thing people need is these people coming onto the streets and being vile to troops who fight for this country (THE UK). If they don't like the UK, they should go live in EIRE.

Why don't they get it? They don't have to live in the UK. These are UK troops who went out fighting. The whole thing is baffling.

Fucking jimmy Saville protesting with the cunts..

tramps to a man, oh and the dyke in the middle..

Check out the E wok at the right of this one...

armedforcesday160.jpg

Inbred fuckers.

armedforcesday164.jpg

There's a burd amongst that lot?????

WHERE?????

Fucking jimmy Saville protesting with the cunts..

tramps to a man, oh and the dyke in the middle..

Check out the E wok at the right of this one...

armedforcesday160.jpg

Inbred fuckers.

armedforcesday164.jpg

There's a burd amongst that lot?????

WHERE?????

The fat fuck with the bingo wings.

tempdvf.jpg

Someone leaving a comment on that guest book :lol:

im a plastic paddy from Glasgow 28 minutes ago

Im a f****n bastard and i liketo touch up very young alter boys when i go to shake my rosery beads at chapel young boys turn me on because am a filth paedo who loves to take advantge of young boys

Someone leaving a comment on that guest book :lol:

im a plastic paddy from Glasgow 28 minutes ago

Im a f****n bastard and i liketo touch up very young alter boys when i go to shake my rosery beads at chapel young boys turn me on because am a filth paedo who loves to take advantge of young boys

that was me :)

it was a reply to im a loyalist from scotland fuckin scum bags

checkthisguyslugs.png

That guy's got fucking massive ears and an ugly mug to match.

Industrial accident by the looks of it or Medical experiment

Aye this cunts familiar, was watching the goonies just last night :craphead:

I had to register just to ask about this picture - surely this is a fucking joke? HOW in the FUCK could you line up so many stoters? I mean seriously I expected 1 or 2 queer looking characters, but this is taking the piss, forget being 'beat wae the ugly stick', this crowd looks like they were AW gangraped by the whole fucking forrest.

this is next level kind of inbred ugliness - fair few cunts going bald in this pic anaw, nae luck

I had to register just to ask about this picture - surely this is a fucking joke? HOW in the FUCK could you line up so many stoters? I mean seriously I expected 1 or 2 queer looking characters, but this is taking the piss, forget being 'beat wae the ugly stick', this crowd looks like they were AW gangraped by the whole fucking forrest.

this is next level kind of inbred ugliness - fair few cunts going bald in this pic anaw, nae luck

Big fella i feel sorry (for about .5 of a second) for these uneducated fucks as they were all actually under the impression that they were going to be given free celtic tiks for next year and that they were actually gathering for a clavin klien shoot, all manky SF / Tic supporters families were asked to send down the best looking from all there inbreds, failing that they will all be used for the next living dead movie................

dirty smelly treasonist bhastards

:lol: I haven't laughed so much after reading a post on RM than I did after that one. Brilliant :lol:

forget being 'beat wae the ugly stick', this crowd looks like they were AW gangraped by the whole fucking forrest.

:lol::lol::lol:

Well done to everyone who stood up to these treasonous bastards.

No Surrender! :uk:

I like the cut of your jib brethren, welcome to RM.

lol brilliant, in Blackpool there was a wee parade and union flags everywhere, places were welcoming our veterans with banners and posts. I even got a picture of a tank when i put some cash in the donation box.

Just back from George Square..

Poster above has it spot on - heres what happened:

March past of armed forces & veterans, who assembled in the middle of Geo Sq. There was an amazing reception for them all, so well done to the people who made the effort to support this.

As the final notes of the last post sounded, a small number of IRA sympathisers (Sinn Fein), came along the top part of George Sq. Heard lots of shouting, calling them scum - the old veterans beside me just shook their head in disgust.

The crowd surged to the top half of George Sq, and I think some of them caught up with one or two of the scum. Certainly one at least caught a few slaps. The rest bolted up to Cathedral Street, and I think they got lifted - probably more for their own safety.

There were a few songs sung at them - TFIO, and no surrender to the IRA - nothing sectarian at all. However, there were, as you would expect, some neds just looking for an excuse to box, that was the only thing that disappointed.

I have to say that reading the STV account of this makes me boil - I mean wheres the parity in reporting ? Are reporters blind? Why shouldn't the crowd vent its fury when these cretins openly dishonor our armed forces past and present?

This really could only happen in Glasgow !

I'm actually ashamed of today, and angry that the truth simply wont be told by the 'press'.

Funny that everyone I spoke to today from the forces, veterans, cops, and organisers, were disgusted with the 'protest' by Sinn Fein'.

Why is then, that its only the BBC/STV that have a completely different take on it - suddenly its a Loyalist / sectarian mob problem!!

If anyone from the press is lurking - shame on you !!

Pictures from today to follow, when I get a minute.

(Sinn Fein) Was He There.????

doh you really are retarded arent you :lol: :lol: