Rhepublican scum havin a demo at Armed Forces . . .

Let this fat whore know exactly what we think of her. She has her mood down as angry - wonder why?

http://www.myspace.com/geraldine1888

"Geraldine is at work & sick of aw they Dirty Orange Bastards - Who the fuck do they think they are???!!!"

What a piece of shit, she blatantly knows fuck all and is following the rest of the scum like a sheep, bombard her facebook with abuse :craphead:

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How ironic that as someone who no doubt has a track record of 'opposing racism and bigotry' that fat munter has Kevin bloody Wilson down as one of her favourite comedians considering he is outrageously racist in his songs and jokes etc. Nice bit of irony I thought.

the fat bitch is a bit of a bigot herself though, and shes single, wonder why?!

Let this fat whore know exactly what we think of her. She has her mood down as angry - wonder why?

"Geraldine is at work & sick of aw they Dirty Orange Bastards - Who the fuck do they think they are???!!!"

What a piece of shit, she blatantly knows fuck all and is following the rest of the scum like a sheep, bombard her facebook with abuse :craphead:

I'll tell her who we are. We are the people.

The undeniably sad thing is that she cannot see the delusion behind her beliefs. She just isn't intelligent enough to understand that she is part of an extreme minority of the population and holds oppinions which are despised by all right-thinking British people.

It's a common trend among people of her ilk. Low intelligence.

The undeniably sad thing is that she cannot see the delusion behind her beliefs. She just isn't intelligent enough to understand that she is part of an extreme minority of the population and holds oppinions which are despised by all right-thinking British people.

Its interesting she works within the legal profession as well and displays bigoted messages on here bebo. You can bet your bottom dollar if someone within the legal profession was a Rangers fan/loyalist and posted 'At work and sick of all these f****n bastards', you can be sure they would mobilise and hound this person out of their job with the help of their friends in the media.

Its interesting she works within the legal profession as well and displays bigoted messages on here bebo. You can bet your bottom dollar if someone within the legal profession was a Rangers fan/loyalist and posted 'At work and sick of all these f****n bastards', you can be sure they would mobilise and hound this person out of their job with the help of their friends in the media.

Look what happened to Mr Findlay.

Look what happened to Mr Findlay.

Precisely. And yet these people are supposedly the upholders of tolerance. All they want is them to be able to say what they want when they want it and as loudly as they want it, while the rest of us must stand back and not express their views. Sounds pretty fascist to me and yet we are the ones accused of being fascist for, god forbid, showing gratitude to our troops sent abroad to dodge bullets, bombs etc because of politicians like John Reid wanting to massage their own egos. If they want to complain about British soldiers occupying foreign lands then I can think of one venue down London Road where in an office a repugnant little man sits who has the blood of hundreds of thousands of people including British soldiers on his hands.

Fukcing hell. You despair with fat mares like this really.

I have a funny feeling, call it a prediction, geraldine wont be having a problem being sick at work in the near future..

:lol: Lets hope mate.

Well done to the vanguard bears, exposing these scummy rats. Keep up the good work and get the rest of them named.

I have a funny feeling, call it a prediction, geraldine wont be having a problem being sick at work in the near future..

Letters being drafted as I write this and being sent to management of several people in the morning. They'll regret ever ruining our armed forces day for the rest of their miserable lives. Media will also be contacted with the names of the scum who turned up.

Whatever else comes their way after that will never be enough in my opinion.

the digger might be interested as they love naming and shaming people, doubt the record will print it though!

If the republicans, are allowed to disrupt an Armed Forces Day parade, they will next move on to the Orange, Black, and ABOD parades. Well done to the Brits who ran the republicans. Dont give them an inch.

I despair at what britian has become

We are pandering to these bigotted morons at every opportunity

I agree with what a poster said earlier, If this had been muslims protesting at the parade it would have been huge news and caused outrage but cause it was the rhepublicans its swept under the carpet

Thank god for vanguard bears and other such orgaizations for sticking up for the ordinary brit :uk:

Anyone who can tell me anything about Marty from Govan and works in Paisley, it would be appreciated.

leave it with me ive a few mates from govan

Poor Marty is now crying that he may have to move; he could just go home. :lol:

marty works at ingram brothers in paisley, according to the link to the scums guest book.

Was wondering how long it would take everyone to pick up on our little post :rolleyes:

good on you mate, keep up the good work mate. :praise: