What im looking forward to next season ..

That year wa the best year ive saw supporting Rangers.And i was at every single European Game AT Ibrox That year.Starting from red star belgrade I think it was then fk Molde. Can you believe how different we played in they 2 Qualyfiers compared to the rest of the European Games. Big Difference.

wans't at the Uefa cup Final. but was in Manchester infact In My sig I was in the middle of all those fans.

That year wa the best year ive saw supporting Rangers.And i was at every single European Game AT Ibrox That year.Starting from red star belgrade I think it was then fk Molde. Can you believe how different we played in they 2 Qualyfiers compared to the rest of the European Games. Big Difference.

wans't at the Uefa cup Final. but was in Manchester infact In My sig I was in the middle of all those fans.

I am the same mate, I have never felt more proud supporting Rangers.

I was at EVERY home game right from Zeta to Fiorentina.

I was also at the away games in Barcelona, Stuttgart and Manchester.

I am the same mate, I have never felt more proud supporting Rangers.

I was at EVERY home game right from Zeta to Fiorentina.

I was also at the away games in Barcelona, Stuttgart and Manchester.

I was going to say I bet you Because i went to all of them starting from Red star Belgrade. But you've fucked me with your 2 away game in stuttgart and barca :lol:

the best game for atmosphere at ibrox was the 2-0 win v parma.

ive never been to a game where there was so much noise like that.

that includes celtic, champs league or even manchester.

my best game barr none.

Amazing atmosphere at european games .. This one was the one that stood out the most for me :)

Brilliant !

I agree the atmosphere was great that night.

But does anyone else wish they wouldn't play follow follow through the tannoy as the teams come out? I think it sounds far better when it's just the fans belting it out and not "singing along"

the best game for atmosphere at ibrox was the 2-0 win v parma.

ive never been to a game where there was so much noise like that.

that includes celtic, champs league or even manchester.

my best game barr none.

OMG

the Parma game was THE very best

an amazing night.

best card display was inter i think, the union jack and saltires.

;)

That video sends shivers down my spine. If only the video had lasted that wee bit longer and you'd hear the Derry's Walls which followed.

So glad these days will be back. Here's a vid I uploaded.

i love the CL games all the ups and downs thats what its all about

it is truely fantastic, the day seems to go on forever when gers are playing in the CL that night