Lovenkrands

I know this has probably been done to death, but would you want him back/take him back at Rangers?

Newcastle have just freed him so we could get him on the cheap if Smith gets his finger out.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's been done to death as I already said, just interested to see if my opinion on this is as unpopular as some of my others are (don't like the new strip, would like to see Ferguson stay etc). I would take him back as he'd provide pace on the wing and a good replacement for Miller if he got crocked.

yep, if he played up front I would. I didnt want him to leave in the first place, but, at the same time, I didnt want him played on the wing. If we played 1 up in Europe, he would eclipse any player we have, and, with the price tag of free, THAT is a good deal

------------Thomson------------

----- Davis --------Mendes ---

Miller ------------------ Lovenkrands

------------ Boyd --------------

switch miller for aaron, and that could be interesting front 3

not a left winger

not a left midfielder

not a footballer

cant pass

shooting ratio not good enough

no loyalty

and some fans want him back?????

get a feckin grip

hes p*sh!

oh sorry, hes free................oh well, maybe it will happen

its desperate and pathetic

He scored 20 goals in the season he left. (2004-2005)

2 in Pre Season

14 in the league

4 in the Champions League (in 8 games, including Home and Away in the last 16)

That season he finally looked like a Rangers Player and it was as a Striker. All be it he was playing for his future most players do play better when they are looking for a new contract.

So why not get him in on a year long deal and play him up top. Would rather see him up there than MHiller

He scored 20 goals in the season he left. (2004-2005)

2 in Pre Season

14 in the league

4 in the Champions League (in 8 games, including Home and Away in the last 16)

That season he finally looked like a Rangers Player and it was as a Striker. All be it he was playing for his future most players do play better when they are looking for a new contract.

So why not get him in on a year long deal and play him up top. Would rather see him up there than MHiller

I agree get him back. But it would depend on what his wage demands are.

Honestly but what did he actually do at Newcastle? Not much if you ask me.

Is he any better than Lafferty, Miller or Boyd? No, if you ask me.

A waste of wage bill, that could be used to fund someone alot better than Lovenkrands.

yep, if he played up front I would. I didnt want him to leave in the first place, but, at the same time, I didnt want him played on the wing. If we played 1 up in Europe, he would eclipse any player we have, and, with the price tag of free, THAT is a good deal

Agree 100%