Rangers in for Trezeguet

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gersfan2233

its on trezeguet wiki page

Recently Trezeguet has been quoted as saying he has always been a life long Glasgow Rangers fan and it would be an absolute dream to sign for them and score a hat-trick against their mighty foes the mhankies. However did say that he was scared of signing for them because he didnt want to come down with swine flu and a massive case of the "uglies"

I have mixed feelings on this.

I hope it is because he can score goals and would tear the SPL to bits, also would help us in the CL.

Then i think, but or 8mill we could improve the team vastly in other position which actually need improving.

So i really aint sure.

Guest gersfan2233

In the summer of 2007, Menseguez signed for Argentine team, [[Club Atlético San Lorenzo de Almagro]]. On 2 February 2009 Menseguez moved to [[West Bromwich Albion F.C.|West Bromwich Albion]] on loan, with a view to making the deal permanent.

He scored his debut goal for the 1st team on 25 April 2009 after coming on as a substitute to secure a 3-0 league victory for West Brom against Sunderland. had been linked to celtic but when he saw there fans he said no way would be play infront of ugley clueless fans

I have mixed feelings on this.

I hope it is because he can score goals and would tear the SPL to bits, also would help us in the CL.

Then i think, but or 8mill we could improve the team vastly in other position which actually need improving.

So i really aint sure.

And I'm sure you're taking this far too seriously, like Swine Flu.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...t&p=3321907

10 Jul 2009 11:22:27

David Trezeguet is unlikely to join Glasgow Rangers, as his agent Antonio Caliendo rubbishes the reports claiming the French striker was tipped to join the SPL side.

Rumours surrounding the hitman have been rife, and the Bianconeri have always maintained that they could sell him if an offer meets their €10 million demands.

The report from Tuttosport and Sky Sport Italia, who also ran the story, suggested the Scottish club were sniffing around for the hitman, who had his fair share of injury troubles last season.

However, the chances of a move to the Scottish capital are very slim according to Caliendo.

"I know nothing about Rangers. I have not been told anything. They are just the usual voices around the transfer market," Caliendo told Sky Sport Italia.

"Juventus have not told me about any negotiations. I think they are just rumours as far as I am concerned. I have not had any contact from Rangers."

However, the agent did confirm that a number of Premier League sides are interested.

"English clubs are keen on Trezeguet, and both Liverpool and Manchester City have shown an interest.

"It's a question which lies with Juventus. Once they have something concrete they will inform us, but so far I have not heard from them."

10 Jul 2009 11:22:27

David Trezeguet is unlikely to join Glasgow Rangers, as his agent Antonio Caliendo rubbishes the reports claiming the French striker was tipped to join the SPL side.

Rumours surrounding the hitman have been rife, and the Bianconeri have always maintained that they could sell him if an offer meets their €10 million demands.

The report from Tuttosport and Sky Sport Italia, who also ran the story, suggested the Scottish club were sniffing around for the hitman, who had his fair share of injury troubles last season.

However, the chances of a move to the Scottish capital are very slim according to Caliendo.

"I know nothing about Rangers. I have not been told anything. They are just the usual voices around the transfer market," Caliendo told Sky Sport Italia.

"Juventus have not told me about any negotiations. I think they are just rumours as far as I am concerned. I have not had any contact from Rangers."

However, the agent did confirm that a number of Premier League sides are interested.

"English clubs are keen on Trezeguet, and both Liverpool and Manchester City have shown an interest.

"It's a question which lies with Juventus. Once they have something concrete they will inform us, but so far I have not heard from them."

doh

Probably crap like but kinda targets that get me excited

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11781_5424254,00.html

Juventus striker David Trezeguet's agent says he knows nothing about a potential move to Rangers.

Reports in Italy have suggested the SPL champions are keen to sign the £8.5m-rated former France international as speculation continues about his future.

However, agent Antonio Caliendo insists he is unaware of any firm interest.

"For the time being, I have not been called into this matter," he told Radio Milan.

"Regarding Trezeguet, there are many rumours because he appeals to many clubs.

"If there is a team that the player likes and that club is strongly interested in him, it will be no surprise.

"But only certain offers can be evaluated."

High level

He added: "He is aware that he doesn't need to prove anything to anyone.

"He has won a World Cup, a European Championship, three Serie A titles, the

Capocannoniere title (as the top scorer in Serie A in 2001/02).

"As long as the teams that want him play at a high level, there will be no problems."