No contact with Bordeux re. Boogie

CF5LOYAL

Meanwhile, despite reports that Madjid Bougherra is attracting interest from Wigan and Bordeaux, Rangers say they have had no approaches, nor do they want any.

But, in the current climate, everyone has their price and a mega-offer for the Algerian would be hard to turn down.

The French club, however, have distanced themselves from any approach.

"Someone called me," said Bordeaux president Jean-Louis Triaud. "I don't know if it was the agent of the player, the agent of the agent or someone else.

"We have had no contact with Rangers. Maybe Laurent Blanc is interested but he hasn't told me."

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/displa...2520083.0.0.php

Rangers say they have had no approaches, nor do they want any.

But, in the current climate, everyone has their price and a mega-offer for the Algerian would be hard to turn down.

The way it should be for a player of his importance but the money thats being spoken about (£5million approx)

is not what i'd class as a "mega-offer"

Yaaay :)

So this LeQuipe, this highly credible newspaper, this 'in the top 5 sports publications in Europe' journalistic treat was absolutely lying?

So this LeQuipe, this highly credible newspaper, this 'in the top 5 sports publications in Europe' journalistic treat was absolutely lying?

The very same Paper that a member of this board kept quoting lst season saying we were signing every player under the sun (tu)

Meanwhile, despite reports that Madjid Bougherra is attracting interest from Wigan and Bordeaux, Rangers say they have had no approaches, nor do they want any.

"Someone called me," said Bordeaux president Jean-Louis Triaud. "I don't know if it was the agent of the player, the agent of the agent or someone else.

"We have had no contact with Rangers. Maybe Laurent Blanc is interested but he hasn't told me."

:lol:

Oh no, absolutely not.

It's still a very reliable source that gets most of it's speculation spot on.

I have no doubt that Bordeaux are interested in him, but players and agents will use other clubs' interest for a plethora of different things.

And you don't believe everything spouted by football clubs.

Sadly, I can still see Bougherra moving on. Hopefully for more than the £5.3m quoted though.

Oh no, absolutely not.

I have no doubt that Bordeaux are interested in him, but players and agents will use other clubs' interest for a plethora of different things.

Sadly, I can still see Bougherra moving on. Hopefully for more than the £5.3m quoted though.

Then what was with the 'Yaaay' reply :P

Oh no, absolutely not.

Then what was with the 'Yaaay' reply :P

In this famine of news, anything remotely positive will be greeting with equal joy :P

thank god.