No sunday games this coming season?

polar bear

You guys have probably had discussions on the 09-2010 schedule already,if you did I missed it.

What do you all think about the schedule,three wednesday games,and the rest all Saturdays.I hated Sunday football,so I'm well pleased. (tu)

Where did you get that from PB? First I've heard of this, I suppose saturday 3pm kick offs isnt too bad there in Edmonton (8am)anything earlier is torture as I well know especially the 12.30 games.

Just read it on the SPL official site. I hope it's not subject to change,Probably will be,when European games are played on thursdays though. :(

Where did you get that from PB? First I've heard of this, I suppose saturday 3pm kick offs isnt too bad there in Edmonton (8am)anything earlier is torture as I well know especially the 12.30 games.

Just read it on the SPL official site. I hope it's not subject to change,Probably will be,when European games are played on thursdays though. :(

Hate to say but they are subject to change for tv purposes especially if we have an away game the weekend before CL games then it'll be a 12.30 ko on the saturday. Sorry mate.

Was on the radio that the times of games would be the same as those under the Setanta deal

I actually preferred the Sunday games here because on Sunday/Monday I'm not doing anything but Saturday/Sunday I usually am so I sometimes forget to record the game.

You guys have probably had discussions on the 09-2010 schedule already,if you did I missed it.

What do you all think about the schedule,three wednesday games,and the rest all Saturdays.I hated Sunday football,so I'm well pleased. (tu)

very well pleased....have always hated Sunday football

i think this will change when the new broadcasters have said which games they show and i would guess a games a wekk will be on a sunday.

I personally dont like midweek games just cause i have to rush about after work and get the train across and then back, plus the train is double the price during the week