Jerome Thomas

Muff

I was looking on the Sky Sports website for recent transfers across Europe, and I noticed an article on Jermoe Thomas.

He's available on a bosman, and is a player I have always quite liked. When he's on his game, he's a very handy player, with the ability to beat a man, and deliver a dangerous cross. He has the pace to hurt teams, and is not lightweight as some people refer to some players.

A little bit inconsistant, but I put that down to not playing regular football. I reckon a trial would even be worth it. Get him up to Murray Park for a few days/week, and see how he gets on. We could even take him to Germany with him.

He's still only 26, and has shown in the past that he is a good player. A fresh start at a club like Rangers is exactly what he needs. He's a lot better than what we currently have, and he's not exactly going to command massive wages.

He could potentially be an excellent signing!

A good shout, but he's been on trail at Hull and he's done pretty well so I expect he'll end up there.

I'd like to Bouzza link to come up again. Although it's not been confirmed he's rumoured to be the player that Fulham offered in part exchange for Greening, but WBA threw that bid out.

I think we have to accept that there will probably be no players coming in, Smith has said as much.

Surely we could make an exception if the player was for free and commanded very little wages?

I remember a game a few years back, Charlton v Spurs and i was watching it with splints up my nose as I had broken it earlier that day playing football, and I can remember saying he was a good player.

He is very inconsistent but on a bosman there is no real risk associated with the deal. He would be exactly what we are looking for.

Decent Player

Would be a rotation player at best tho imo

I would much rather see Fleck get a game ahead of him too.

On the left of midfield? :anguish:

I really wish Fleck would get played centrally.

And aye, what i've seen of Thomas, he's seemed a decent enough player, would be interesting to see what he'd do with a run of games. With the quality (or apparent lack of) in SPL full-backs and him still being somewhat of an unknown quantity it would be one of those moments where he'd either be excellent, or awful.

And aye, what i've seen of Thomas, he's seemed a decent enough player, would be interesting to see what he'd do with a run of games. With the quality (or apparent lack of) in SPL full-backs and him still being somewhat of an unknown quantity it would be one of those moments where he'd either be excellent, or awful.

we've still to give a run of games to 2 players that can apparently play on the left

so fuck adding a 3rd to the problem