What rangers players have you met?

Showng my age here..........Super Ally, Durranty, Mark Walters, Kevin Drinkell, Neale Cooper, Terry Butcher, Ray Wilkins, Davie Cooper. It was Gers v Aberdeen in 1988 was in players lounge very intimidating but an absolute pleasure meeting them all.

I have been quite fortunate in that I have met a lot of current, and ex Rangers players over the years; whether it be at games, hospitality, European games, golf events....

Sandy Jardine, John Greig, Derek Johnstone, Alex McDonald, Gordon Smith, Sir Alex Ferguson, Graeme Souness, Mark Hateley, Ally McCoist, Paul Gascoigne, Brian Laudrup, Artur Numan, Lorenzo Amoruso, Ronald de.Boer, Jorg Albertz, Claudio Renya, Barry Ferguson, Fernando Ricksen, Lee McCulloch....

ah yeah i forgot to say i met Alan McLaren on Ibrox tour. Me and my friends also seen lee mcculloch but he had most fans around which i could not believe lol so we decide was not worth it to wait to get his autograph lol.

All of the current team and the teams of the last 4 seasons. Mccoist, Durrant, McInnes, Goram, Bomber Brown, Derek Ferguson, Butcher, DJ, Numan, Amo, Frank de boer, Grieg, Fleck, Latapy, Ricksen and a few more that i cant remember of the top of my head. Very lucky to have met so many of my hero's and legends of the club :)

Met Ally McCoist several times in various restaurants

Mark Hately when I was 9, while he was getting a tour of my school

Claudia Caniggia at my barbers

Madjid Bougherra at Glasgow Airport in December

Kenny Miller is a regular customer at my dads pharmacies

I met the enitre first team a few years ago through the teddy bears clubs :D

Flo, Cannigga, Nerlinger, Latapy, De Boer etc

Met Stuart McCall when i was in Ayr once.

Last one was when i had a driving lesson and was about to turn left at a junction and Kenny Miller pulled up besdie me in his bently. Not so much met but seen, still counts! :P

I have been quite fortunate in that I have met a lot of current, and ex Rangers players over the years; whether it be at games, hospitality, European games, golf events....

Sandy Jardine, John Greig, Derek Johnstone, Alex McDonald, Gordon Smith, Sir Alex Ferguson, Graeme Souness, Mark Hateley, Ally McCoist, Paul Gascoigne, Brian Laudrup, Artur Numan, Lorenzo Amoruso, Ronald de.Boer, Jorg Albertz, Claudio Renya, Barry Ferguson, Fernando Ricksen, Lee McCulloch....

Nice inclusion Muff, that list was looking impressive too :craphead:

Ferguson, Naismith, Whittaker, Charlie Adam, Alan Hutton 1 week before he left, Allan McGregor, Gow, Fleck

My dads worked in Martin Bains house, he said his wife was a really nice person :pipe:

met mccoist signed top and got a photo with no hassle

andy goram at league cup final against dundee utd and managed to get a pint of him

met maurice ross(who was a prick), steven thompson, stephen hughes and emerson in trash

the place to meet the players is sainsburys on woodlands road over the years met caniggia, arteta, mccann, bougherra, numan, beasley, edu and frank de boer all in the same shop.

Met Walter, got a picture + a signature off him the day he signed for rangers again :praise::rolleyes:

And about a month or two ago i was in a toilet waiting for a cubicle in a london airport and some bastard with his wee boy skipped me! But then he turned round, apologized and when i seen it was Hutton i didn't have anything to say lol :D