Pacey Striker

dee9

Kenny millar is the only striker at the club with any real pace and even at that he misses a load of games due to injury! At the end of last season a thought millar realy troubled defences with his pace and thats why i think its a must that we get another striker in with pace to burn. I understand funds are hard at the club just now but surely with fergie hemdani dailly n hopefully adam going this will have freed up a place for a 20grand a week striker to come in. boyd naismith velicka lafferty no great deal of pace there.

And the fact miller is pish... pace yes, control no, finishing no. Not good enough imo. We couldnt afford an all round player with pace and finishing abilities and i dont mean just in wages.

I actually thought Miller done much better when he came on as a sub the past season. A few times he came on with about half an hour to go and the energy he had to burn got to a few defenses (In particular Celtic when we drew 0-0).

I'd say we needed a big, strong, physical striker, who has the ability to hold the ball up and bring others into play, along with giving the opponents defence a hard time with his constant battering them about the place. Ideally he'd also come with a bit of pace.

Should I say; a Daniel Cousin type player - I wasn't his biggest of fans, but when he wanted to play, he was some player.

Did anyone else not just have an unexplainable love for big Darcheville?

I mean, he was pish, but that smile just made my belly warm :)

I loved him off the bench.

He wasn't pish.

Absolutely vital in our European 4-5-1.

I'd say we needed a big, strong, physical striker, who has the ability to hold the ball up and bring others into play, along with giving the opponents defence a hard time with his constant battering them about the place. Ideally he'd also come with a bit of pace.

Should I say; a Daniel Cousin type player - I wasn't his biggest of fans, but when he wanted to play, he was some player.

For once I agree. <cr>

He wasn't pish.

Absolutely vital in our European 4-5-1.

he certainly wasnt pish, just had no composure at all .

I want a new 32 inch LCD TV worth £300. I have 2x 32 inch CRT TV's that are old and nowhere near as good at the LCD I want.

I'm going to sell the two CRT tv's for £150 each and and get my lovely new LCD. The End

We need two wingers and a centre half before we even think about bolstering our attack. We have a lot of options up front with Lafferty, Boyd, Miller, Novo, Naismith, Velicka and Rory Loy

we are all dreamin again...there wont be any new signings this year and we need to get our heads round the fact. unless we can clear the decks and get rid of the likes of charlie adam, mcculloch, beasley, with mabey someone like mcgregor or bougherra also going, we aint gonna be signing any cat.

also i'm told martin bain was spotted down following a few of the golfers during the british open, instead of that she should be up in glasgow telling charlie adam in no uncertain terms to fuck off down to blackpool so we can get some money in for him as he wil NEVER be a regular...all these bit part players need to have a look at themselves..they are not professional footballers, they are professional substitutes (At best)

It's in these financial times that again some of the youngsters might get their chance, there is Loy, Campbell, Fleck in a more advanced role, possibly Lennon, Little, those players and the senior players we have to me means this is one area we don't need to prioritise.