Our Best European Goal?

Gaz52

Probably the one in the OP. Love goals like that.

Adam's vs Stuttgart was very basic. There'd have been 3 or 4 better goals that UCL night.

Whit? Hutton beats half the Stuggart team to lay it to Adam who then cuts inside the defender and curls it into the top corner with his weak foot.

No way was that 'basic'

Guest The Brown Brogue

The one-touch passing and movement in the goal v Dortmund is a joy to behold. I love the patient probing build-up then the accelaration of the play as soon as the opening is created, exquisite football.

One of the finest team goals by any side at any level I've ever seen, and had it been scored by Barca, Real, Brazil etc it would still be getting shown today.

Probably the one in the OP. Love goals like that.

Adam's vs Stuttgart was very basic. There'd have been 3 or 4 better goals that UCL night.

Whit? Hutton beats half the Stuggart team to lay it to Adam who then cuts inside the defender and curls it into the top corner with his weak foot.

No way was that 'basic'

(tu)

Albertz versus PSV.

If there wasn't a net there, the ball would STILL be flying.

What a goal that was :gerbad:

Also:

Whittaker against Sporting

Lovenkrands against Stuttgart and Villarreal

Van Bronkhorst against Monaco and Galatasaray (what a fuckin` powerful freekick that was)

The one-touch passing and movement in the goal v Dortmund is a joy to behold. I love the patient probing build-up then the accelaration of the play as soon as the opening is created, exquisite football.

One of the finest team goals by any side at any level I've ever seen, and had it been scored by Barca, Real, Brazil etc it would still be getting shown today.

Agreed. That's the way to rip a team apart. Patient build up then an injection of pace and movement.

cant believe no one has mentioned big tony vidmars against parma

what a night that set up

also did fernando not score an overhead against famagusta

No, Ricksen attempted an overhead kick but the keeper saved it or it was blocked i think, then Novo scored the rebound. If memory serves, Ricksen did score in that game though.

Speaking of that tie, Prso's goal in the 2nd leg was a cracker as well :D

cant believe no one has mentioned big tony vidmars against parma

what a night that set up

also did fernando not score an overhead against famagusta

No, Ricksen attempted an overhead kick but the keeper saved it or it was blocked i think, then Novo scored the rebound. If memory serves, Ricksen did score in that game though.

Speaking of that tie, Prso's goal in the 2nd leg was a cracker as well :D

so he did

iirc ricksen had one of his best ever games for us that night in cyprus

Think Lovenkrands must have a good few contenders himself

Vs Porto

Vs Inter

Vs Villarreal

Vs Stuttgart

I also liked Darchevilles vs Sporting the pace shown by Davis was awesome, so was the ball to Darch also it was a nice composed first time finish