*** The Official PSG vs Rangers thread***

J_RFC87

I'v always had the theorie that it's taking Walter time to get the team to play better football but the more he is manager and getting into his 'team', then the better football will come. So i think we could be in for a surprise this season quality wise.

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This doesn't feel like a friendly to me. It is called The Emirates Cup, and I want to win it!

Damn right!!

The difference is the mhedia would't be heralding us as the Emirates Eagles! It'll be "Gers support in sectarian shocker" :rolleyes:

not so long ago we were slaggin of the tic for winning the wembley cup and saying its just a frriendly

oops!

get McCulloch off he has been fucking awful, just looks lost

I thought he was decent for the first half hour or so, then didn't do much. I actually think that DM is probably his "best" position.

he looks out of sort, poor positing, getting in the way of others, get thommo on.

Thought McCulloch did well

I've always been one of his biggest critics, and deservedly so, but he's hardly put a foot wrong tbh. Showed a good pass and move quality IMO.

he looks way out of his depth and looks out of position

you watchin the same game as everyone else DM looks like his best position and hes hardly put a foot wrong

ad bring on aaron naismith and boyd for miller lafferty and novo

yes, he has had a decent game. Maybe I am being too harsh for being used to Edu, Thommo in there

I've always been one of his biggest critics, and deservedly so, but he's hardly put a foot wrong tbh. Showed a good pass and move quality IMO.

How can someone who is "out of his depth" be the one that is keeping position and is probably the most composed player on the park?

I thought he was decent for the first half hour or so, then didn't do much. I actually think that DM is probably his "best" position.

he looks out of sort, poor positing, getting in the way of others, get thommo on.

Thought McCulloch did well

McCulloch has been pretty good i think good passing and playing that role good today

you watchin the same game as everyone else DM looks like his best position and hes hardly put a foot wrong

ad bring on aaron naismith and boyd for miller lafferty and novo

yes, he has had a decent game. Maybe I am being too harsh for being used to Edu, Thommo in there

Thommo will be on for the last 30 mins (tu)

How can someone who is "out of his depth" be the one that is keeping position and is probably the most composed player on the park?

maybe i am being harsh but every time i see him he looks lost

come on gers grab this goal for us

We need Mendes or one of the "wide" players to start creating alot more.I'd have Novo off for Boyd, swap Boyd with Miller have Aaron on for Laff.

We need a few goals, because this mob are absolute shite.